Chapter 30: The Dream Begins.

(A.N: I saw Fifth Harmony today & they were 1 foot away from they said hi, their live performances are perfect.  i still haven't processed it all ahhhh. It was free too even better! Well I hope you like this)

*3 weeks later*

Lauren's POV:

It's been three weeks since we got officially signed. Camila and I have just been writing songs. (I am using 5h's songs ok lol).

We have to make some songs like fun and up beat because a lot of people are into that. I really like the song, "Who Are You."

That song is just so emotional. I think about how Camila and I would do certain things before I left.

Here's a part of the lyrics:

Monday you sent me flowers
Tuesday made me feel stupid
Wednesday the world was ours
Thursday you didn’t prove it
Friday fell back in love
Saturday we didn't talk
Sunday you said you needed space

Do you miss me?
Am I crazy?
Am I losing hold of your love baby?
Either you want me or you don'tI need to know, I need to know
Who are you today?
Will you be the sun
Or the pouring rain?
Who are you tomorrow?
Will you make me smile
Or just bring me sorrow?
Who are you gonna be
When I'm lost and I'm scared?
Who are you gonna be
When there's nobody there?
Who are you today?
'Cause I am still the same

Those lyrics can mean so many things.

Camila's POV:

We just recorded our first single, "Who Are You." We have gotten a pretty big fan base. Everyone is so supporting of our music and even better our relationship. I didn't know what people would say, but so many people think we are cute together. While others say stuff, but I ignore it because I'm happy her and no one can change that.

"Camila!" I heard.

I turned. "Oh hey, what's going on?"

"We have been trying to get your attention for a while you were really deep in thought, but c'mon Mr. Valdez has important news for you!"

"I'm sorry and ok lets go."

We start walking and get to his office. I slightly knock on the side of the door and he turns.

He smiles and says, "hello, Camila I have some news."

"Good or bad?"

"It's amazing news."

I got a little excited. "Well what is it?!"

"You and Lauren are going to have your first concert! You will be opening up for Demi Lovato."

"Are you serious? I love her so much and we are going to meet her what?!"

"Yes, tomorrow you will go rehearse.You two will sing you're single because it will be out by then. Your other songs are ready to be recorded too, but we will do that next week. I think you should go tell Lauren the big news."

"Yes, I sure will go tell her thank you so much for this opportunity."

"Don't thank me, you two deserve it."

I smiled and went to Lauren.

Lauren's POV:

"Lauren! Lauren!"

I turn and see Camila she looks so happy. "What's got you so happy?"

"Well I just heard the best news ever."

"Will spill it!"

"We are opening up for the one and only Demi Lovato!"

"What?! Are you serious?"

"That's the exact same reaction I had." she chuckled. "And yes I'm serious we have a rehearsal with her tomorrow!"

In my head I'm still trying to process what she just told me. We are having our new single out soon and we are performing for Demi Lovato. This is just the beginning.

A.N: 18.7k?? Omg. I know this is short, but I said I would update so yea. Thank you for everything and I meet fifth harmony today ahh okay bye