Chapter 4: The Kiss.

Chapter 4: The Kiss.

Camila's POV:

  It's about 6 p.m. and I'm so bored I hear the doorbell and go open it. When I open it someone comes right up to me and kissed me it was... Lauren. 

  At first I was shocked, but I just kissed her back. She stopped and pulled away. She looked just looked sad all I could say was, "what was that?" I had a smile on my face.

She started walking away I grabbed her arm and turned her around, she was crying my heart broke. All she said was, "this was a mistake I shouldn't have a came."

  I just let her go because I wouldn't know what to say.

Lauren's POV:

  "Lauren why did you just do that? You're so dumb. You're straight and only like boys," is all I hear in my mind and I'm just crying like I've never cried before. Camila was the girl of my dreams, but I couldn't I just couldn't. 

  I hate myself right now because I liked the kiss and I was the one who went there. I'm so stupid. I went into my closest and got a razor and started cutting. I stopped doing this for a while, but now I don't know what else to do.

  Tomorrow shouldn't be a good day for me. I just laid in my bed crying and eventually fell asleep.

*next day*

  I really am not looking forward for any of my classes because I have her for each one. I'm just going to try my best to ignore her.

Camila's POV:

  Last night all I could do is just lay in bed and think what will happen today when I see Lauren.

  The bell rang to go to class I walked in and she was sitting already. I really did want to talk to her about what happened so I said, "Lauren can we please talk about last night?"

  She turned around and said, "there's nothing to talk about." That made me just sad. Today during class the teacher was just asking questions and Lauren raised her hand, her sleve went down and I noticed some scars.

  The bell finally rang and I got out the class before Lauren did I waited for her to come out and when she came out I grabbed her hand and pulled down her sleve and said, "what is this?" She just looked shocked.

Lauren's POV:

  When Camila pulled my hand and pulled down my sleve I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to say that I'm in love with her because I don't know how to say it.

I just pulled my hand away and gave her a note. Then, I walked away and wen to class.

Camila's POV:

She gave me a note it said, "Camila I'm sorry for the kiss, but I don't know what came over me. Maybe it was you're beautiful personality or your eyes or just everything about you. I had a dream the other day and I kissed this beautiful girl and now I think that girl was you. It's just that I'm scared to be with a girl because of what people would say, but one thing is that I'm falling in love with you." I could feel tears falling down my face, but it wasn't all sad tears it was happy tears. I'm going to get that girl to be with me no matter what it takes.

A.N: I'm sorry this is kinda late (where I live lol) & wattpad wasn't working either :( I hope you like this chapter. The last part was kinda sad to write, but i think this is my best chapter so far! thanks for all the support!