Chapter 15: Memories.

Lauren's POV:

I can't wait to see who the person that I've fallen in love with online. I hope she thinks I'm pretty. I bet she will be one thousand times prettier than me because of her amazing personality.

I hear someone coming this is it.

Camila's POV:

I walk closer and I can't believe it's... Lauren. What Lauren?! The person I have "fallen in love with," is the person I have always loved.

"Camila?" she asked.

"Yes, you're the tumblr girl?" I tried to say as calmly as I could.

"Wait what so you're omg what?!" she said a little confused.

"Yup.." I said.

Its just stayed a silent for about a minute. Everything going through my mind is just how could I now know it was Lauren I was talking to?

Lauren's POV:

I decided to break the silence and said, "Camila, can I tell you something?"

"Sure," she said.

"Well that girl on tumblr, that girl I've been talking to I have fallen in love with," I said.

Camila had a little smile on her face. "And that girl I have been talking to, I've never stopped being in love with her," she said.

I got closer to Camila and gave her a huge hug and we were just hugging for a while. Then, I finally let go and our eyes just meet.

That's when I kissed her, she instantly kissed back, but then I felt something a memory.

I stepped away and Camila was just confused. "Are you okay Lolo?" she asked.

"I remember," I said.

"Remember what?" she asked.

"I remember how I saved your life I saw it like if it just happened and how you kissed that guy." I said trying to hold back tears.

"Lauren, do you remember me telling you about what happened with that guy?"

"No." I said.

"Well sit down I want to tell you that he doesn't matter only you do."

I sat down and waited for her to talk.

Camila's POV:

I just wanted to let all my feelings to Lauren. I wanted to tell her everything I didn't tell her before all of this happened.

"Well to start off. I love your laugh, your smile, your amazing eyes that I get lost in. I love your kisses. I love how you make me laugh and smile. I love have you protect me like no one else has. I love the way you care about me. I love when I need a hug your always there. I love how you dress in sweats and big sweatshirts because you look beautiful anyway you dress. I just love everything about you, but I miss seeing your smile and everything I miss us so much. I just want you to know that I've always loved you and always will."

I felt tears and I started walking away because Lauren wasn't saying anything.

Then, I felt someone grab my arm I got turned around instantly.

Lauren she is kissing me with so much passion. I was surprised at first, but I kissed back eventually then we finally pulled away.

"Wow," is all I can say.

"That was the best thing anyone has said to me, I don't care if I don't remember all those memories because I know I am truly in love with you." she said.

That just gave me the biggest smile on my face.

She wiped the tears off my face and asked, " Camz, will you be my girlfriend?"

"You always have been my girlfriend, Lolo."

A.N: thank you so much for voting and all the reads and stuff you guys are awesome!
I have some ideas for the next chapter but I want to see what you guys think I should do so Comment Ideas! ♡