Chapter 3: What will happen next?

Camila's POV:

   I walk into class and Mrs. Rios checks my scheduleand sings it. "Take a seat next to Lauren please raise your hand." she says.

  I turn around and start walking to my desk next to this beautiful girl. I'm so glad I sit next to her.

Lauren's POV:

  The girl I bumped into is in my class. Hopefully we get to hangout soon. When she finally sits done I asked, "can I see your schedule?" She says, "yes," and hands me it.

  I can't believe she has all the same classes as me. I turn to her and say, "We have all the same classes! I can help you find them!"

  She looks at me and says, "that would be amazing" and she smiles. She turns away to listen to the teacher. All she did was talk about her rules and stuff, it was boring.

  But all I could do is stare at Camila because I have totally seen her somewhere, but I don't know from where! Hopefully she doesn't think I'm weird for staring.

Camila's POV:

  Lauren has been staring at me all period I just try to ignore it and listen to the teacher.

*bell to start heading to next class*

  I was getting ready to leave and I see Lauren has left it made me kinda sad. Then, I walk outside and she's standing there and says, "you took a while."

I say, "Well I thought you left."

"Why would I leave you just like that?" She says.

"Well.." I start to say and she interrupts and says, "lets go we don't want to be late."

She grabs my hand and starts pulling me, I can totally feel myself blush so I just put my head down. She lets go and we just keep walking.

Lauren's POV:

  When I grabbed Camila's hand to start walking I felt like some spark it was like no no Lauren get that out of your head. I let her hand go and we just kept walking, but now it was just awkward.

  The rest of the day went pretty good, but when I got home all I could think of was Camila. I feel like I'm actually liking her more than a friend. But how could I?

Camila's POV:

  Lauren oh Lauren is all I could think of, but I know she wouldn't think of me as more than a friend.

  It's about 6 p.m. and I'm so bored I hear the doorbell and go open it. When I open it someone comes right up to me and kissed me it was...

A.N: I'm sorry for this cliffhanger! haha. I'll write it later today! Please comment and vote! ~ Ashley.