Chapter 5: The Perfect Date.

Camila's POV:

  The school day is now over, now all I'm thinking is what I should do for Lauren to show her we're worth being together.

  I text her saying, "Will you meet me at the beach in an hour?" I was so scared to send this because of what her answer is going to be, but I have to show her I love her.

  It's been twenty minutes since I sent the text and I have got no reply. All I could feel was my stomach feel all woozy. Like how would I expect her to say yes if she really doesn't want to be with me because she thinks it's not right.

Lauren's POV:

I've been staring at Camila's text for about twenty minutes I'm so confused on if I should say yes or no.

At the same time I want to make the right decision so I start typing and send the text.

Camila's POV:

I finally got a text from Lauren I'm kinda scared to open it, but I have to. "Yes," this was the best text I have ever gotten.

I had to call some people to set everything up I really hope she likes it.

I am now ready to go, so I get in the car and finally make it to the beach. Lauren and I got here at about the same time. She is wearing this cute little outfit. she's so gorgeous.

All I want to do is hug her and kiss her and basically just call her all mine.

Lauren's POV:

I see Camila and oh my gosh she is so beautiful. She walks towards me and I say shyly, "so what's up?"

"I want to show you something, come with me," she says so I start walking next to her and she makes me close my eyes so I do.

"You can open them now," I hear her say. When I opened my eyes I saw this beautiful campfire set up and marshmallows and well you know food. This should be a good night. I finally say, "this is beautiful." Now Camila has a huge smile on her face. I just love that smile.

Camila's POV:

She's loves the surprise yes! Now we're sitting down and we're just talking about school amd stuff.

Then, I finally, "can we talk about the note?" She looks so like awkward now.

  There was about a minute of silence until she finally says, "I love you Camila I really do and now I realize I really do want to be with you that dream I had is turning into reality and I just love.." I cut her off by putting my lips on hers it's the most passionate kiss I've ever had.

Lauren's POV:

  That kiss was just so perfect like this now perfect date. I actually do love this girl.

  After we break the kiss we just look at eachother and I say, "Camila, will you do me the honor and be my girlfriend?" She looks at me and says, "you don't evem have to ask I've been yours since day one." I could feel myself blushing. I feel like the happiest girl on earth. I am proud to say she is all mine.

After that she took out her guitar and started singing A Thousand Years by Christina Perri, she sings so amazing I started to sing with her and she just stopped and let me keep singing. When we finished I gave her the biggest hug I have ever gave someone I love this girl so much. This day was so perfect with the perfect girl. 

A.N: I hope you like this! There will be some drama next! I will also put way more of Ally, Normani, & Dinah more! :) I almost have 100 reads! omg this is awesome it's not a lot but I love all the support no matter how many people :')