Chapter 23: Anxious.

Chapter 23: Anxious.

Camila's POV:

I am so scared to tell Lauren. I have no idea why. Like I can trust her with anything, but this is just something I have never really talked to anyone about. I am so anxious.

This school day feels like it's taking years to end.

*bell rings*

Finally sixth period, but I don't get to talk to Lauren until six, great more hours to wait. Hopefully it goes by quick.

Lauren's POV:

Today is going way too slow. I think it's just because I feel like the, "explanation," Camila is going to tell me is going to make me feel stupid for not trusting her with all of this in the first.

I hate being wrong, but people make mistakes right? 

It's finally sixth period. Yay, but wait. Six no.

*5 o'clock*

Camila's POV:

Oh great one more hour. I decided I should get Lauren something. Maybe a beanie I know how much she loves them. I just feel like I never was the one to buy her anything, I was mostly the one who messed up things in the first place.

Maybe, I'll do something right for once.

Now I have the gift and it's six and I'm in front of her house. I can feel myself shake. It seems so quiet in her house. I feel like I'm in one of those movies and they start to put this dramatic music. Haha, I'm so weird.

I start to walk up to her porch and was about to knock when all of a sudden she opened the door.

At first I didn't know what to say, but I remembered about the gift.

"Here you go Lauren," I said while handing her the gift.

"What's this?" she asked with a confused look on her face.

"I- I umm.. well I got you a beanie since I know how much you love beanies, I hope you like it it's just thst I feel like I never really got you anything when we were together I just wante...," she interrupted me by saying, "thanks camz, you didn't have to, but are you going to explain now or what?"

"Oh yea sorry it's just that I'm really nervous, can we stay our here I need the fresh air to tell you."

"Yeah, sure."

Lauren's POV:

I thought it was so cute how she got me a gift and she would not stop talking after about it. I miss her so much.

I don't know why she is, so nervous to tell me like if she wants me to know the truth I should know, there should be nothing to be scared of. Well, now that I think of it I was kinda harsh with her while we were in the restroom.

I went to get a blanket so we can sit outside.

She started explaining, "first of all when Amy say us umm.. kissing I stopped her before she hit you and I told her not to hit you, but I had to let go because umm.."

"Camila if you really want me to give you another chance I should know everything."

She gulped and started talking again, "because well I never told you this well nobody really knows except my old school. My parents never found out. It all started with some guy that wanted to like get with me, but I denied him because will I was starting to figure out my sexuality then. I told him because I trusted, but that was the worst mistake I have ever made. After that I meet this girl, she seemed into me and stuff. She asked me out and I really did like her, but then I found out she used me to help that stupid guy. We were making out in the car and she put a camera. She sent the video to him. I don't like saying his name because I just bate it. Then, the next day that guy tried to make me kiss him,  but I wouldn't let him. He got mad and said he would send the videos to everyone to show them who I really am. I told him I didn't care what he did, so he sent them. Then the next day,

I was walking to my locker and everyone was staring at me and said stuff like, 'you little lesbian slut' 'go die' 'I hope you root in he'll' 'you shouldn't be here.' The rest of that year, all did was sit by myself at lunch. People never forgot about the video. I cut all the time. I would always think about killing myself. Then, when I got here I told myself I would not get with any girls, but then I meet you and I just couldn't hold myself back. Well, besides that Amy she showed me these pictures," Camila was sobbing and sobbing.

I wiped her tears away with my hand that seemed to calm her down a little.

"She has pictures of me naked Lauren, she said if I didn't let her go she would send them to the whole school. I just couldn't live through it again I- I just can't, " she was crying so much.

Camila's POV:

After I told her, Lauren pulled me into the biggest hug and I was crying so much. She was hugging me for a few minutes.

Then she let go and said, "I'm so sorry Camila for not listening to you in the first place. I really want to beat that girl up. I will help you."

"Help me with what?"

"To delete the pictures."

"But.."

"No, I am helping you because I am so stupid. This all happened because of me." "No Lauren, this is not you're fault ok, look at me," her head flew up.

"Yes it is."

"No don't ever think that."

"O- okay, well first of all how did she take these pictures?'

"Well the day you posted that thing on tumblr I felt so bad, so she took me out to this party and we got drunk and well that should sum it all up."

"See it is my fault!" she shouted frustrated.

"No it's not Lauren. It was my fault for being a dummy. I shouldn't have posted thd other thing."

"Okay.."

"Wait so Lauren, you forgive me?"

"The one who should be apologizing ks me not you."

"It's okay I forgive you."

A.N: thank you for the 6.6k! omg I can't breathe.  I hope you like this! The next chapter will be just about Camren nobody else. They will sneak out and spend a few days in a secret place ;)