Chapter- 10

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Mythili's POV -

As promised, Shivaay had picked me up to take Snowflake to the vet. It was a rather uneventful visit. Snowflake was the perfect patient but she did whine a bit while she was being administered her vaccines.

After which he dropped us home and then I went shopping with Malini aunty and we did go a bit crazy, I guess. At a point, I had the urge to buy the whole stall and I am not even kidding.

It was evening when we got back and crashed on the couch.

" I am so tired." I announced, closing my eyes for a bit.

" So am I beta but I cannot believe all the things we have got at such affordable prices." She sounded amazed as I grinned.

" Aunty this was a bit expensive. I always go to Lokhandwala market in Andheri and these things are literally the cheapest there." I tell her which made her sit up straight.

" How did you even go there Mythili? Wasn't it beneath your parents to let you be there?" She was amazed and my grin only widened.

" Aunty sometimes colleges conduct extra-classes and then sometimes we students are allowed this excuse to lie at convenience. Amrita and I did." My grinned only widened. It felt safe to let her know things and talking to her came easy.

But before she could say anything, Snowflake launched herself on aunty who seemed to be enjoying giving her the attention.

" She's cute." Aunty rubbed her fur and she placed herself on the couch in between us.

We stayed like that for a while before aunty retired herself to her for for a bit of rest and I traced my steps beck to mine followed by Snowflake.

" Time to set up your bed and bowls little one!" I called out for her. Aunty and I did go to a pet store while we were getting back to buy a cute bed, kitten-food, some bowls and a very cute collar for her along with some toys.

It took me some twenty minutes to set everything up and then I lifted her up to place her on the bed, which she took liking to almost immediately as she closed her eyes after having her dinner.

I was just putting away the bags from the hall to clean it up and bit when I felt my lower abdomen twist, sucking the life out of me.

" Shit." I grabbed my stomach as I sat down on one of the couches, clenching my eyes shut to bear the damn cramp. My period!

I decided to let the cramp die down before making way back to my room to get a pad where I found out that I had run out of all the supplies.

" Ughh I am such a big, big, big idiot." I groaned, picking the blackest of the pair of jeans I own and changed to walk down to the chemist store which was down the street to grab some pads and painkillers. My period is never kind on me for the first two days.