Chapter- 21

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Mythili's POV -

After that night, something definitely changed between the two of us. I started calling him Shivaay and he, well, he started looking at me and it was almost tricking me into believing that he wanted me and perhaps for the first time in my life, I had started to feel good about myself.

I wanted him to look at me the way he did because I knew for a fact that there were some feelings involved from my side which were more than anything for me currently.

I did not know what label to put on them or even if I should address them, but I wanted to continue feeling them.

Currently, I was sitting in the office, working on the social media marketing pitch for the new product launches. Shalini ma'am was going to present this later this evening to Shivaay and the other executives.

Mythili's Look -

" Mythili, where have you been lost?" My trance was broken by Ritesh, one of the recent joinees in the company and he was in the marketing department too

" Mythili, where have you been lost?" My trance was broken by Ritesh, one of the recent joinees in the company and he was in the marketing department too. During these few days Himanshi, him and I had become kinda friends.

" No where. Why?" I asked him as he took a seat opposite to me and I saved my progress on the laptop.

" Because I have been calling your name out for the past three minutes now." He replied, raising an eyebrow and I felt like I had been caught red-handed.

" Nothing. Just about a few submissions in college." I lied smoothly.

Fortunately and unfortunately for me, Shivaay is somehow the only person who catches my lies. Others, simply tend it just believe me. But with him, he loves to keep me on my toes which is as much a bad thing as it is good.

" I am sure you'll do fine. Now come on, let's get going to eat. I am really hungry." He said, getting up and I followed with a nod. I was hungry too.

The thing was, all the people who worked closely with Shivaay knew that I was his wife. As for the others, I had made it my life's mission that the ones I work closely with don't find out.