Chapter- 13

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Mythili's POV -

His words stood corrected. It did hurt, extremely bad to a point where Aunty, Anamika and Nupur came to my room because I might have yelled so bad.

" See! That's why we weren't going." Nupur said, sitting next to me.

" I am fine." I said, looking at everyone.

" White lies." Anamika mused, walking out of the room.

" Beta what was the need to climb that stool? Someone else could have done it." Aunty looked at me and I could hear the sternness in her tone.

I didn't know what to say so I decided to keep my mouth shut. After a few minutes, Anamika walked back in with an icepack in her hands.

" Here." She extended it but before I could reach it, Shivaay did and then gently placed it on my ankle.

" This will do you good but someone will have to stay with you tonight." Nupur said and I immediately shook no head in a no. I had no intention of troubling anyone at all.

" No, please. Anyway I'll just sleep now. You all can also go and relax. I'll be fine. Promise." I said the last word looking at aunty.

" Out everybody. She should be sleeping now and I'll sleep beside her tonight." Anamika pulled Nupur up and sat at her place instead.

" Ana..." I started but she didn't let me finish.

" See Mythili, anyway I have a jet lag and more than half of the night, I will be not sleeping so don't worry about me." She hit me with logic and Malini aunty agreed.

" It's settled then. Goodnight people and Mythili please don't hesitate to ask for help. We are family." Nupur said, getting up and walked out of the room with aunty.

" I'll just change and grab my laptop quickly and be right back." Anamika followed then soon after, leaving me along with Shivaay who was still sitting in front of me.

Before I could say anything, my phone went off which was kept on the nightstand on the other side but I could see that it was Mom calling. What could she possibly want?

I tried to reach the phone but Shivaay had already taken it in his hands as he looked at the screen with an unreadable expression on his face but it ranged somewhere from anger to fury.

" Mr. Rathore.....I" I tried to speak to him but he didn't let me finish.

" Do you want to take this call?" He asked but I already knew that he doesn't want me to, clearly.

" I don't know." I muttered as my eyes went back to the screen.

He did not say anything. Just kept the phone on my side and stepped out of my room. It was my upon me to decide what to do but his eyes, which once I found dark and empty told me that it was probably best for me to not take it before he left me to it.