Chapter- 22

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Mythili's POV -

I hugged him. I HUGGED HIM.

SHIT.

" I am sorry." I murmured but Shivaay pulled me to himself even closer when I tried to get away from him.

" Mythili after what happened minutes ago right here, you cannot be getting embarrassed by a hug." He said and even though I couldn't see his face, I knew that he was smiling, referring to our almost kiss and I blushed profusely.

" I should be going Shivaay. I have work." I tried to wiggle free again, afraid that someone might walk in but he wasn't having any of it.

" You do?" He asked, raising a brow as he finally let me get away with a teasing smile.

" Yes! Now Bye." I tucked the hair strand away from my face and picked my phone up which was lying on the table before walking out, unable to look at him again for some stupid reason but then I walked back inside to say something to him.

" Mr. Rathore if you are taking me out on that date tonight, I'm taking you for Kulfi after that. Deal?" I poked my head inside. He was already behind his computer by then.

" Deal." He replied with a smirk and I finally got back to my work floor, working for the rest of the day.

After work, I went home and Anamika and Nupur somehow already knew that Shivaay was taking me out so they played some dress-up on me and did my hair and make-up and Maa was too happy that we were going out together voluntarily without her having to force us.

" You look perfect and even if jeans is not an ideal date night outfit, you are pulling it off like it's nobody's business M." Nupur whistled and Anamika nodded. Maa agreed and I laughed.

Mythili's Look -

" No need to come home soon

" No need to come home soon. Go and enjoy. Perhaps my son will get some time off his work too or else he would work and work and work." Maa said, scrunching up her nose at the last statement.