1 YEAR

Hey Guys. I wanted to tell you all that I am now in my final year of law school and hence, I have a life ahead of me which needs to be planned and worked for. I have competitive exams to take and a career to make.

I am here to tell you all that the updates are not going to be regular or frequent as you and I would have liked.

Sometimes, I may not be able to update for months at all and for me, that's okay because at this stage, I need to prioritize.

I am also here to tell you all that I don't expect anyone of you to hold on to these books. If you don't like waiting, I totally understand.

I hope I could make a career out of full time writing but unfortunately, the industry isn't as lucrative as the one I am currently planning on working towards.

So yeah, I am going to be MIA for a while here on Wattpad.

But yeah, I am not abandoning any books of mine.

I am going to try finish The Crimson Crown and His to Love by December since about in the next 15 to 18 chapters, I would have told the story I wanted to.

As for Mr. and Mrs. Hearts and Guns, that book will be mostly finished by December too with slow updates and 10 because planning chapters for it is a lengthier process.

Broken will currently be on hold till April 2024.

Thank you for those who understand and still want to stick around.

And thank you to those who have been with me with my writing journey till now. You guys have given me all the happiness in the world.

I genuinely, honestly, LOVE YOU ALL TO NO BOUNDS! ♡♡♡

This is not a goodbye, just a temporary pause, I promise.