Chapter- 17

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Mythili's POV -

" I am off to my first day of internship today." I told Amrita, Hritik and Viraj as we were walking out of the classroom.

" I start today too. I wish we could work together guys." Amrita said and we all agreed. Unfortunately, we all were interning at different places.

" I know right! I was actually no planning to intern at all. I was thinking to go for the research but Shivaay asked me to join office from today without even hearing me out." I told them, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

" Obviously he would. Interning with his company holds so much value these days and will reflect greatly on your CV. Plus now that you are his wife, he'd want you to stay closer." Viraj said, mocking me with the later half of his words and I hit his shoulder.

" Idiot." I muttered but apparently the others found his joke funny.

" Okay bye." I took my leave before they could tease me further and walked to the car and Kaka took me to his office which did not take much time, surprisingly.

The whole building of twenty four floors was his office and the windows were all glass. As I walked in, I found the place to be too extravagant with the natural stone flooring all around and the granite desks with mahogany furniture all around. All receptionist was dressed in a crisp black shirt with a grey pencil skirt and about six inches of heels and looked all the professional like she was.

The Reception was fairly unoccupied at this point of time since it was lunch time as I made my way to her.

" Welcome to RGI. How can I help you?" She asked me completely with a small smile.

" Umm Hi....I am actually joining here as an intern today." I let her know.

" May I have you name please?" She asked me politely.

" Mythili Kapoor." I replied.

" I see a Mythili Shivaay Rathore on this Appointment Letter, no Mythili Kapoor." She said and then looked at her computer screen and back at me.

" Yeah, that." I muttered, feeling like a fraud. Mythili Shivaay Rathore. A marriage where I was forced upon someone who could do much better than me.

" You are the boss's wife. He has asked me to send you up to his office once you are here. On the 24th floor Mrs. Rathore. His PA is expecting you and will let you walk right inside." Her polite smile was back as she guided to me to the elevator.

" Thank you." I replied, fidgeting with my fingers as I got inside and pressed the 24th floor button. Within no time, I found myself in front of Shivaay's office.

" Mrs. Rathore?" I heard a voice as I was contemplating running away from here and hide myself in the college library again but I was spotted.

A woman, mid-aged had called me out as she made her way towards the lift where I was standing and I looked at her.