Chapter- 28

I am so sorry, this chapter didn't really turn out to be the way I was expecting it to

I am so sorry, this chapter didn't really turn out to be the way I was expecting it to. Bear with me just this once! I promise to do better in the next one.

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Mythili's POV ~

His punishments were exactly what he called them, punishments. He edged me all evening, kept me turned on and then refused to let me come. We cooked ourselves lunch and there, in the kitchen, he made love with me and I was so eager to let him that I can't even recognise myself anymore.

I wasn't always like this, was I?

Currently, I was thinking of getting ready to go for dinner and Shivaay was busy attending a call when my phone went off too.

" Hi Baba. How are you?" I asked him, picking up. It seemed like it had been so long since I had talked to him when in reality, I spoke to him just the day before.

" Mythili beta your parents came here sometime ago. They found out that you have found me and now they are going to file an FIR that you all have kept me captive against my wish. You need to do something." He told me with panic in his voice and I sighed.

I was just beginning to suspect that they had been quiet for a while.

" Baba please don't tell this to Shivaay and ask the others not to either. He already has a lot on his plate here. I don't want to give him any trouble. I am going to talk to one of my friends to deal with this and get a lawyer or something. Please baba?" I asked him but before he could reply, I heard another voice behind me.

" What is it that you do not want me to know Mythili?" He asked and I immediately closed my eyes shut.

Why does he have the worst timing everrr?

" Baba, I will call you back. Please ta...." I was just winding up when I felt the phone taken away from me.

" Baba? Are you okay?" I heard Shivaay ask him and I desperately tried to think of a lie but there was only a little part of the story I could frame before he was done talking to baba and now glaring at me and I looked away.

" I didn't want you to know about it right away Shivaay. I would have eventually told you. There's a lot you are dealing with right now and I am worried about you." I said, coming closer to him and keeping my hand on his right shoulder.

" Don't worry about me Mythili. I am fine. I cannot sidetrack my responsibilities to my family for work now, can I?" He asked as his eyes softened towards me and I sighed.

" I cannot not worry about you, husband. You clearly don't worry about yourself." I replied, trying to put some distance between us but he kept his hand on my hand which was still on his shoulder and pulled me into him even more.

" Stop trying to hide things from me Love." He said and then, in a jiffy, scooped me into his arms and I let a short yelp.

" Shivaay! what are you doing?" I asked as he started to walk out of the bedroom with me in his arms.