Chapter- 11

HAPPY SPOOKY HALLOWEEN GUYS👻
.
.
.
.
Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Mythili's POV -

The whole of the next day was me resting in my room. Malini aunty was getting Anamika's room ready while Shivaay was in office and very busy. It was as mundane as it could get. The only highlight was when Amu, Vir and Hritik video called and we were just talking nonsense after dinner.

The very anticipated of arrival of Anamika had made the whole house chirpy and excited. Even the working staff was very happy. According to Sushma kaki, she is the sweetest girl around. She didn't want to leave her mother to go and study abroad but aunty made her go, not compromising her studies and dreams.

It was good to hear it but at the same time, I couldn't really help myself but be jealous of their relationship. It was something I wanted to share with my mother a long time back. I would always crave for her attention as a little girl and I always thought that I was a bad girl and that is the reason she didn't like me.

Turns out, she was a bad mother.

Just like that, my happy mood turned sour as I switched the lights to my room off. Anamika's flight was supposed to land in about three hours and Malini aunty was desperate to go to pick her up from the airport since she was coming back after two years. So Mr. Rathore had accompanied her.

It was already 11 and there was no way I could stay up for another three hours so I decided not to try either, pulling the comforter to my chest as closed my eyes, letting sleep take over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next time I woke up, I found Snowflake curled up right next to me. She was just sitting as she watched me.

I reached out to pet her fur when she jumped up and sat on my shoulder, licking my ear.

" Eww Snowflake....bad girl!" I tried to take my face away from her but she just kept licking me as she looked more than happy to avoid my warning. Anyway, I let her have her fun before she eventually got bored of me and then got to the nightstand from where she jumped on her own bed before walking off my room. Such a moody girl!

I then went to freshen up and take a bath before leaving my room. Today, even though I was not dying with pain, I wasn't feeling my best either so I just pulled out a simple lavender maxi dress with little white flowers all over. It was so comfortable!

Mythili's Look -