The taste test

*POV SWITCH: THIRD PERSON*
Every personnel of Aqours and the Hybrid Precure team arrived at the site only to see Yoshiko, You and Mari on the kitchen ready to serve their own dishes.

First was the You-kisoba. It was fired noddles topped off with an omelette with You's name written with ketchup. The second was Stewshine which is a brownish stew consisting of a lot of seafood on top. The last one is a takoyaki called "Tears of a fallen angel.".  With a burnt appearance, they taste really good and they are filled with Tabasco instead of the usual octopus.

They all had different reactions to all their meals though.

Taio, Ruby, Hanamaru, Nia: Aah! Spicy!

Neko: You's yakisoba tastes good.

Takeru: The Stewshine as well.

Kanan:So tell me Mari, how much are you going to sell your recipe again?

Mari gave herself second thoughts. The cures did not understand the joke until Chika out of all people had to explain to them how it used to cost so much. Now, Mari has an answer.

Mari: I'm making it cheaper this time. Is 400 yen good enough for you,Kanan?

Kanan: Fair enough. You had my approval.

While The rest of Aqours tried the backup curry recipe from You, pink translucent hearts formed around them alongside four small creatures resembling the recipes. While one half has angel wings, the other half has bat wings and was clacking like a cartoon villain. Interestingly, only Dia, Ruby, Yoshiko and the hybrid cures had been in that "social media filter" for a while and the rest thought they are crazy.

It had to be related to some new form of magic coming by, but what was it and how it came here? Takeru gave himself a thought before he asked everyone.

Nodoka: It felt like we are inside a filter.

Takeru:Does it have to do anything with us? Being together, maybe?

Nodoka: I had no idea. But it enchanced the taste a little so that's good.

Ruby: Either that, or You improved a lot since then.

As Taio slowly savoured the curry rice, a lingering senses disturbed him, like he was being watched. He looked around and saw Mari talking to a masked individual. He had long green hair tied into a low ponytail with black and white attire that looked straight up like a pirate. Despite being summer, his long sleeved "pirate captain" appearance did not stand against the heat.

From what he can tell, the thieving pirate was negotiating with Mari about the food they taste to see if it's good but she said that the theme cafe isn't open yet.

???: Four big dishes here and you can't seem to finish it all, why not I give it a try?

Mari: I'm sorry sir but they aren't meant to be served to the public for the next three days. You're not invited to this private event so I suggest you leave at once.

???: Why not I try it by force.

The thief snatched a spoon and dug it at one of the stewed untouched. After the stew he went on to the Takoyaki and fell for the spicy trap. It was only then a box fell out and Taio's instinct came in.

Taio: Stop! Thief!

He charged at him and cuffed the thief's hands. While struggling to hold on, Nodoka noticed the box that fell and held it to the thief's eyes. The two boys had outnumbered the thief like they were the police. Nodoka had his own eyes locked to the theif.

Nodoka: If you're going to use this to explode the place that's not happening. You have five seconds to tell me what this actually is before you are sent to the authorities.

???: Three seconds in and I will tell you this is not a bomb.

Taio and Nodoka: What?