Watching and dreaming

Night has arrived and everyone is finally asleep. Somehow when Taio opened his eyes, he ended up in a mysterious place.

His daytime clothes still on him, he looked around and saw his other friends with him. Nodoka, Riko, Takeru and Neko are all on the same place as him but there were a good distance apart. Surrounding them was an endless room with a round table in the center. The table had a holographic screen displaying the history of Pretty Cure and the girls' lives after on the left tab and the Hybrid Pretty cure's thoughts and accounts recorded on the right tab. The giant text on the screen read: "Untitled" since they were on this place for the first time.

Surround the table were frames of moving pictures, which portrayed dreams from those physically close to the team. Aqours and the DeliParty cures are having a sleepover and the Hybrid Cures were dragged into the mess. And now they are knocked out in bed.

Taio reached to them at last and saw his friends on the table, reading whatever information was displayed there. He looked at the word "untitled" and asked others what this place is about.

Takeru: I don't know. I'm calling it "Dreamscape" since this place had a ton of dreams to look at.

By sheer coincidence, the title changed to "Dreamscape" as soon as Takeru spoke. The other three reading the screen saw the change and gave confused looks to Taio and Takeru. The latter of course did not know whats going on.

Neko: Did you just name the place "Dreamscape"?

Nodoka: That's creative.

Taio: I had no idea what happened. He just said one word and then I heard glitching noises.

Takeru: That's voices recognition for you. It can do anything just by coding a certain phrase or two. Wait...

Takeru saw the accounts and noticed a few things. Taio and Riko are the only ones whose accounts had a common unfamiliarity with technology from the human realm. This prompted Takeru to call one of them to see if they can touch the screen. Taio volunteered and he touched it. Just as he did the screen disappeared and it turned into four different books.

The two screens became two brown hard-copy books describing the Pretty cures' lives after and who the Cures are. The information of the cures became a picture book while the lives after became an old encyclopaedia. The right tab became the same diary the cures wrote when they are awake. The fourth one is very strange. It had a brown hardcover with one with a number of pages shaping the size of the thickest Harry Potter book: The Order of the Phoenix.

Takeru: Now we know who are the real boomers here.

On the cover, there were two words embedded in all caps and gold in a very old English font. The words were the same as the title on the holographic screen before Taio touched it. He flipped open the cover and everyone saw the text on the first page.

Taio: "To the Pretty Cures of you reading this book, this place will only appear in when five of you are sleeping in the same house. Otherwise in houses near distance to one another."

Takeru: Same house huh?

He looked at the two third-years with a sarcastic grin.

Takeru: If Nodoka and Mao Mao have their house someday...why not we have a sleepover there? I'm sure they won't mind.

Nodoka: I don't think so. Maybe in the next decade.