Food for thought

(Meanwhile, Numazu Shopping District)

Takumi: (I don't think I can handle all this...)

As all the girls were touring around Numazu, Takumi felt like he was the one being dragged on.

Along the way, they were discussing their own lives and got to know each other better. You helping lighten Takumi's load gives them more room to talk amongst themselves as well.

Minutes into their tour, Yui thought about the time she wandered alone in the same place two nights ago and was jealous of their family history.

Understandably, half of the girls know about this and told their sides of the story, but a grumble from someone's stomach interrupted their story.

Yui: Just hearing all these things...all your stories about your family....my worries...I'm starving...

Aqours got sent to panic mode.

Yoshiko: ARE YOU SERIOUS?! We just ate at Chika's house a while ago!

Sakurachi: We need some food to keep her thinking....let's see...eggs, chocolate, green vegetables, nuts, beans...

Kanan: I got something for her...

Kanan went through the chaos and clutched Yui's hand. Hungry Yui noticed that as she looked into Kanan's eyes.

Kanan: Follow after me.

She took a deep breath as she lifted her finger up and slowly put it down as she exhaled, looking at Yui while all of this was happening. After that, Yui followed suit. While her stomach was still rumbling lesser than last time, the rest noticed a single flaw in her that made Yui the airhead she already was.

Dia: When you worry, you start to get hungry, and hunger makes you eat. Don't tell me you eat to distract yourself.

Fuwa: We tried our best to get her filled-

Dia: Just don't help her by filling her stomach up,

Yui had finally calmed down and she observed the group behind her. Their rambles about her being more dominant than the rumble from her tummy. For the first time, she was acting like a small mute child looking at her surroundings for the first time as her true self is shown. She is clueless and spoilt but sensible enough for others to get along with her. She stared at the group for so long that she began daydreaming. Pictures of her, her mother, her grandmother and her friends came to view. Everyone noticed her wandering eyes and called out to her but a tap on her shoulder cuts her daydream.

Kanan: Yui?

Yui looked at Kanan with a shoulder hand. Kanan returned the smile on her face as she saw the blush on Yui's face.

Kanan: Are you alright? Nodoka told us that his friends and Rosemary are coming soon.

Yui: Uh...yea

(Sometime later)
Amane: How was the meeting with Fennel?

Taio: It...has been tough. It's a long story. how's everything on your side?

Dia: Same thing. We noticed how Yui can admire about her grandmother non-stop. And how she gets hungry easily.

Yui: I know right? I like my grandma so much, it's like she's the love of my life. ( ' ▽ ' )

Takeru: That's impossible!

Yui looked at Takeru with an air-headed confused face, reciprocating his sudden confusion.

Yui: What's wrong with that?

Takeru: The Love Of Your Life is Right Next To You! If you guys can just...look at each other in the eyes... you got to start somewhere.

Takumi: It's...it's fine...I'll let time settles on its course...you probably have the push she needs already.