Strength training

*POV SWITCH: THIRD PERSON*
(Since there are two Rikos in this story part, and Riko Sakurachi has a spoken part. I'm going to write Riko Meate's true name: Nia to tell the two apart. In universe, only Aqours, and the Hybrid Pretty Cure team call Riko Meate: Nia while the DeliParty cures differentiate the two Rikos by calling them "Sakurachi-san" and "Meate-san" respectively.)

It's finally the next day and Aqours' combat training had begun. The first stretch of the day was running from Tochiman Inn to the shrine, in the meantime, helping Aqours practice at the now abandoned Uranohoshi high school roof top. The DeliParty cures tagged along to help make themselves stronger as they became the physical and moral support for the Hybrid Cures in the run.

Taio, Nia and the first-year trio of Urahigh are doing well since for the former, the distance reminded them of their true forms chugging across the tracks.

Takeru and Neko are doing alright,being the athletic duo amongst the cures as they went between, Yui, Dia, Mari, Kanan, and Riko.

Nodoka, the pink leader of the cures is ironically far behind. His stamina is tested to its extreme. Once they are at the diving shop Kanan helps out at, he leaned on the rocks as he rested. Rosemary arrived and gave him a bottle of water.

Rosemary: Here, drink this. You look restless.

Nodoka: Thanks.

Kanan: Keep it up or you'll fall behind!

Chika: Hurry Nodoka, you don't want to be last!

Hearing those remarks Nodoka felt done as he catch his breath.

Nodoka: Diam Lah, everyone.

Minutes have passed and everyone had reached the steps. Taio and Nia are the first to climb up as they looked at the view above. It was worth the run having to witness Mount Fuji and the countryside below the shrine.

It didn't take long for the rest to catch up to the two. Once they finally caught up, the DeliParty cures went close to the shrines and admired the scenery.

Ran: Wa~ the whole city is so small form here!

Fuwa: The air is so fresh here...

Yui: Never felt like this for so long.

Amane: Its worth the run.

As the cures talked with one another, Taio looked around and saw two less people on the hill.

Taio: Huh? Where is You and Yoshiko?

Dia: They are back at the snack bar. From what Yoshiko told me, she wanted to help You recover her curry and Youkisoba recipe. I hope that they are doing good progress so far.

Yui: If I remember correctly, people won't remember what they food are eating if the Recipepe was stolen.

Taio: I hope they don't have a hard time. Why not all of us check on them?

Riko: I think it's best for those capable to come back to join you. We will rest join you guys back later. If that's ok?