Conquer the present (Part 1)

*POV SWITCH: THIRD PERSON*
With nine of them left outside of the captured field, they only had the hybrid Ubau-Zo (Ubau-shimaida) to tackle and they were wrong about taking it easy. Since it had powers of both the Bundoru Gang and George Kurai, its already overpowered status became harder, especially for the four hybrid cures not trapped by the red substance.

The cures fought and fought with all their might and the monster's defence was weakened but it grew stronger. While the others are fighting with no plan in mind, The hybrid cures searched the area for a reason why and noticed the red hemisphere in front of them.

Riko: Be careful about the red thing on the floor! Yui and Takeru would be trapped there so it makes that thing stronger.

Yum-Yum: Yui-pyon is there?!

Takumi: We have to get her out, quick!

But their instructions are misheard.

Just when they entered the hemisphere, a wall of ice, rock and fire came to shock them and a gust of wind swept them back. A gust kind enough to have the cures stay on their feet while convincing them indirectly to stand back.

Spicy: What just happened?

Nodoka: I don't know...

He looked at his glowing bracelet before he continued.

Nodoka: But we should keep you safe for the time being.

The DeliParty cures and Takumi takes a step further back from the trap, reluctant and hesitant about the decision made.

They only hoped that Yui and Takeru could make their way out of this mess that only the hybrid cures know of. The problem relies on the two to see if one can make it out alive. Otherwise, they would have to heal her like the ones being imprisoned.

(Meanwhile, Red space)
Takeru: Yui is not feeling great. There has to be an exit somewhere. Eevee, use your Swift move to find a way out! If there's a hitting sound, then stop!

Yui's heart was beating faster and faster, soon she felt her clothes falling apart. Takeru was the only cure there able to help her so he did the best he could. He scanned the space around him and called out to his Eevee.

It can't fight alone so he makes use of his power, mimicking his partner's star-shaped rays to find out if there is a door.

Sure enough, after a lot of times seeing stars fly towards nowhere, six of its stars made a faint hit. Eevee landed down safely panting from a hard but powerful plan. Takeru congratulated Eevee as he looked at where the stars hit. Hoping it wasn't a false exit, he scanned the door with his glove bracelet and heard the sounds of someone familiar. Later on, he felt a hand aiming towards that exit and saw some blue light coming from there, making this easier for the three.

Takeru: (Someone's helping us.) Come on you two. We found our way out. Eevee, stay safe.

Eevee clasped the crystallised Pokeball, returning to its own space before allowing Takeru to carry an injured Yui to the escape route. When that blue light turned into a hole big enough to walk through, they were in luck. Finally after a ton of careful step, they returned to familiar ground and see faces of reunion and of who has caused the exit to happen.

Spicy, Yum-Yum, Rosemary, Takumi and Finale: Yui!

They all embraces her knowing she is safe at last. Whist this reunion he turned and saw a familiar face but a different appearance. The hybrid cures acknowledged this as well. The hair just one eighth of Rapunzel's was braided up to a low and her long dress now had long skirt pants long enough to expose her bare feet. Her former purple dress was now donned with white long sleeves and a vest shaded with muted blue tones. Her golden accessories are now missing and was reduced to a single golden and green bracelet.

Despite the change they still recognised the adult looking that paced her escape to Numazu's grounds.

Takeru:Ophichius? I didn't expect you to help us this time.

Ophichius: I am just doing what I can. Is she safe?

Takeru looked at the girls talking and turned back to the blue princess

Takeru: She's safe for now.

Ophichius: Good.

Marmo: So this is why you were missing...you changed your look and expect to side with everyone? You are better than this, old woman!

Ophichius: You're an old woman anyway, are you? Being someone to destroy the universe is bad enough but you see the line

Ophichius: You're an old woman anyway, are you? Being someone to destroy the universe is bad enough but you see the line.  After a long time I finally had an answer.

She swifter her hand down and looked at Marmo in the eyes, she had vowed to herself that she will change and it starts now.

Ophichius: I quit.