Giving you the delicious meal

*POV SWITCH: NODOKA MIZUKI*

Where am I? And what is this place? It's like we're inside the Grand Canyon but it got a lot more colourful than expected. But, I don't see any notable high rocks from the pictures I saw. Taio knows a lot more about that place than me. It's no joke that he even saw it with his own eyes.

But I'm not alone at this canyon-like area. There's that pot-looking Ubau-zo we have to defeat, Taio, a young girl who looked like Ruby at the front and...a diva. Taio and I went closer to the girl as she said out loud something I did not believe.

Pink dressed-girl: Narcistoru is not here.

Nodoka and Taio: Narcistoru?

Pink dressed girl: That thief from the Bundoru Gang. I'm sure he stole a Recipepe here. Eh? Why are you here? I though that people who are not Pretty cures can't go inside!

Taio: Maybe we are special. I saw a thief earlier summoning the same thing.

Pink-dressed girl: Good to know. For now, It's time to fight.

Pink dressed girl: Pretty Cure, Delicious Standby!

Pink dressed girl, Taio and Nodoka: Party Go!

As we transformed, something happened, a fox in a rice triangle helped us out by jumping on our heads and all. I appreciated that but I'm too focused on how cute that was to reason why that fox helped even though we never met.

Precious: Brimming With Energy, From Piping Hot Rice! Cure Precious! I will give you a delicious meal that leave a smile on your face.

Nodoka: Pirate Princess of the flourishing flowers, Cure Flora!

Taio: Playing to the warrior's tune, Cure Muse!

Nodoka: Oretachi, Sanjou! (We have arrived!(俺たち、参上!)

Precious: Eh? You're Pretty Cures to?! Don't tell me you guys are from Oishiina Town as well?

No we're not! As much as I want to tell her we're from Odaiba, I have to know where that random name-of-a-place is first. If it was form Tokyo I understand but here's the problem. We had just met and I don't think you can ask something like that the second you meet a new person.  So it's all on us to craft an answer for her.

Nodoka: We're from Kiouku city in Odaiba.

Precious: Odaiba? Of course-

Nodoka: So tell me where Oishiina town is?

Precious: ...? Japan obviously.

Nodoka: Which part?

Precious: ...?

How did she not know? I had never heard of a hero whose simple geography is messed up.

But the quiz was cut short thanks to the diva sensing danger approaching. At least it had a sense of vigilance. Time to show them what we are made of.

Earth and water combine can make us stronger than Precious...we'll see about that.

Turns out we boys are right. Precious is getting impressed by our powers all over again that we "made her fight easier". I knew the monster can't stand the natural elements of the earth. It took hit of my rock shards in no time.

When we decided to leave the finishing touch to her, she plotted out as 80s gun trick or something like that.