The show stealer

The thief forcefully let go of Taio's grip and he snatched the box. He went to the exit as they both followed.

Suddenly, the thief planted his foot against the pavement. The rest of the group who saw the filter came over to see what's going on as the thief smiled. Openly announcing his actual plan.

He wavered his hand around as he opened the levitating box with his own psychic mind. If that wasn't horrifying enough he chanted a phrase to silence their dialogue a bit further.

 If that wasn't horrifying enough he chanted a phrase to silence their dialogue a bit further

???: Torurun, Torurun, Bundoru~!

As rays of dark green dragged the fairies into the box, Taio reached out, as the fairies are sucked in the box

As rays of dark green dragged the fairies into the box, Taio reached out, as the fairies are sucked in the box. Once the box is sealed something happened, the voices of confusion came forth as they forgot their memories. Fortunately, a multi coloured glow protected the seven cures. The five pearls in their hands glowed brighter than before keeping their stolen memories intact.

???: Bet there are no Pretty Cures to catch me this time? Or you're telling me you're from another world?

Silence meant consent, not sure if the thief can rhyme, he noticed and gave them the test itself.

???: The challenge is on...come on, Motto Ubao-zo!

Just then, a logo consisting of a red thin cross and a golden letter "B" came to the fray

Just then, a logo consisting of a red thin cross and a golden letter "B" came to the fray. It touched on a laddle, a pot, a wok and a pair of chopsticks.

Expected to combine, one by one it donned arms and legs topped of with a triangular green mask to cover its eyes.

As the cures charged themselves for battle, a rainbow beam came and sent them to another dimension.

The dimension to them looked like a combination of world landmarks. It looks like the Sahara with no heat, The Grand Canyon of Arizona and it's colours resembling Rainbow mountains of China (Zhang Ye Dan Xia).

That was when the cures are separated with one Ubau-zo and a random girl in front of them.

One had medium length brown hair and purple eyes with twin tails held by magenta ribbons, a magenta dress with a pale vest and magenta shows with a bow and white socks.

The other looked stylish with dark short azure hair and cyan eyes, a white top with a navy blue pencil skirt with a black belt and blue jacket on top and black tights and boots.

The third girl had red eyes with a black brown hair down in low braided circles. She had a golden orange blouse with a brown tank top underneath. She also had blunt shorts and slip-on to shoes that looked like she was from Tokyo.

The final one has long purple hair and blue eyes. She had a buttoned white blouse with a purple bow on the collar She also had a long purple striped skirt with yellow trim at the bottom, and a pale purple layer beneath it. She also wears dark magenta Mary-Janes with white socks.

A/N: Happy Halloween!🎃 I hope you like the spooky battle opening you stumbled yourselves into. Just to let u know this crossover story does not tie in to the actual Delicious Party series. They definitely had a trick for this one.