Never forget the shared tastiness

*POV SWITCH: TAKERU KISEKI*

It's just Mao Mao and I now. No one else but that Ubau-zo in front of us.

But a strange short-hair girl as well. She looked like she was cosplaying as a spy or something.

Without noticing, both of us told that girl to stay sand back before anything else happened.  As I started to make use of my lighting powers, I had a good glimpse of that girl, she looked really menacing at me.

"Spy" girl: Careful!

Takeru: I know that! But should you be to?

"Spy" girl: Thanks for the advice but in terms of fighting now, I'm just like you guys. Let me show you. Pam-Pam, it's ok.

Pam-Pam: You're sure about this?

The girl nodded and Mao Mao and I witnessed a new ally come forth

"Spy" girl: Pretty Cure, Delicious Standby! Party go!

Spicy: With A Dainty Sandwich, And A Spice For Your Heart! Cure Spicy! You won't forget this shared tastiness!

She is a Cure this whole time?!

Neko: A new ally. Welcome.

Spicy: The pleasure is mine, Parfait.

She is addressing us with our fake names now? Might as well say I'm Spider-Man if that's the case.

At least that Ubau-Zo was taken care of before Spicy is introduced. Now she had do the honours before that ladle tried to hit us.

Spicy: Peppery Heavy Sandwich Press!

I don't know if my eyes are tricking me but it looked like she just placed bread between them, like a some popular chef or something...

After seeing the Pegasus and a fox duo fight, it made things easier for Spicy. It's no wonder she was impressed with our abilities. Suddenly, this happened.

Spicy: Cure Spicy! Heart Juicy Mixer!