A shock after another

*POV SWITCH: THIRD PERSON*
Chika: I'm sorry that I went all worried just now. I saw so many uninvited guests that I don't know what to do.

Rosemary: It's ok, Chika. Even I don't know where is this place when I came here.

Amane: I know it's sudden but thank you for letting us stay at your place.

Chika: My house is technically a ryokan so this the best I could do. I hope you enjoy your time in Uchira!

Amane: Thanks again.

Without a warning of sorts, the fox patted its head and out comes a girl in pink hair tied to twin buns topped with a hot pink bow . She wears a pale yellow shirt with puffy sleeves that reach her elbows and a magenta skirt held up with suspenders and a sash around her waist. She also wears magenta flats with white puffs on each foot and white stockings.  Retaining her ears and tail, Chika, Nodoka and Takeru noticed her immediately.

Nodoka, Chika, Takeru: Eh? A Kitsune!

Kome-Kome: Kome?

Takeru approached to her like a dart and gave her a hug.

Takeru: And a very young one too, she's so cute I can't wait to see her when she grows up big and strong, I can't wait to see her nine tails!

Nodoka: You had been keeping legendary animals in your houses this whole time? And no one noticed a thing?

Mem-Mem: We are really good at keeping secrets from everyone that their parents won't noticed we are here.

Fuwa: Those fairies are called energy animals. While Mem-Mem and Kome-Kome are based of legendary animals, Pam-Pam here is just like a regular puppy.

She petted the dog as it responds to her feelings. Mem-Mem on the other hand went really close to Taio as he quivered in fear. The dragon, like Yui was oblivious to Taio's fear.

Mem-Mem: What's going on?

Taio:You're...way to close...

Mem-Mem: To close? Oh sorry. I didn't know it scared you.

Little did Mem-Mem know about Neko's sparkling face.

Neko: Wow, a dragon... can I pet it?

Mem-Mem:Uh sure-

Once after Mem-Mem said "yes", she lost control and cuddled it to her content, losing control as she squealed with excitement.

Meanwhile, her boyfriend giggled at such sight.

Nodoka: I think I noticed something...

Pam-Pam and Fuwa: You noticed, what is it?

Nodoka: Something related to culture. Mem-Mem had the outward appearance of what both the west and the east saw a dragon. I can understand Taio since people in the west saw dragons as a malicious beast while the eastern countries like China see dragons as powerful and an inspiration of courage.

Hearing Nodoka explaining everything, she regained some restraint and slowly let go of Mem-Mem.

Neko: Oh yea, speaking of which, Ran, you had a Chinese-like dress for yourself, didn't you?

Ran: Of course I did! It was for Koko-pi's fancy dinner party, it's so elegant but super cute.