A stronger Training regiment?

*POV SWITCH: RUBY KUROSAWA*
(Meanwhile: Kurosawa Mansion)
Kanan: Hmmm... this isn't right.

Kanan, Mari, Dia and I gathering at my house today to plan out the trading regiment for the weekend. The reunion concert is approaching faster and faster and the six who left for normal lives have to catch up to those already in the idol world. Looking at the training plan, it seems Kanan and Mari had deceitful plans to invite the Pretty cures along as well.

Dia: What's wrong?

Kanan: The pit stops aren't right. They had to be equally distant from one another.

Ruby: That's such a big route...

Kanan: I wanted to give everyone a scenic journey around Uchria while we train. The route doesn't look right.  Ok. Let me make the adjustments,

She wrote a table on a piece of paper and attached a copy of the map with a sketched route with a stapler. She handed the whole paper document to me for Dia and me to inspect.

Kanan: Here is the improved schedule. Once you are confirmed with this can one of you hand this to Chika?

Dia and I looked at the schedule and we were stunned at how packed that was.

Dia: We're gonna run a Marathon?

Ruby: 4km running and swimming?

Mari: It's like training for Love Live again.

Kanan: I know that. Actually, instead of the nine of us... why not add all our fighting friends out there? I call that Aqours' special training. Also known as Combat Training.

Dia, Ruby and Mari: Combat Training?

Kanan: You and Yoshiko are fighting too, Ruby? I was thinking this regiment can make you stronger on the battlefield.

Ruby: How did you know?

Kanan: I have to research magic and its strength. After you told me whatever happens with your newfound friends I made this with your friends in mind. You do have a special thought for them after all.

Kanan, just hearing these things makes me blush.

Dia: Ruby?

Ruby: Thank you for keeping this secret between us.

Mari: Special thought? Are you talking about your feelings for Taio?

Ruby: Not Just Taio! Honestly.

I can't believe my red face was so red

Kanan: Well, if you have them you could just speak it out to us.

Ruby: I will tell him myself, thank you very much.

Mari: She's becoming like her sorella maggiore already.

Dia: Was it because of yesterday?

Ruby: Not just yesterday though, he's a really soft guy in general, not like those teasing me back in kindergarten.

Mari: I had to admit though, what you two told yesterday me looked like he came out of a workout at the gym or something-

Kanan: Mari, I will literally break you if you don't stop talking about his appearance. We've gone over this.

Mari: Sorry...

Dia: Anyways, who's going to Chika's house later?

Ruby: I will go.

Kanan: Ruby? Well if you want to I won't judge.

Thanks, Kanan, I'll show them. I am not the little girl that you saw before.