Truth or spoilers? Part 2

Now that all five of them are in a separate room akin to Rosemary. They all discussed their findings about Fennel, the Recepepes, and the strange powers they obtained.

Taio: They didn't know that I called Fennel out, didn't they?

Takeru: That's why I tackled you. You talk too much.

Nodoka: Ahem, enough about that. Riko, you had something important to show us, did you?

Riko: Yes of course. Here.

She showed her hand once more as similar symbols appeared in her fiery hand one by one. When it showed the third and last symbol, she briefly clenched her hand to extinguish the fire. Seeing she was able to master it, Taio looked at her hand in awe.

Taio: What a cool new power.

Riko: Now you don't have a fever to hide it. Simply put, I think my memory stone can show up to three Adinkra symbols at a time. And it links to a certain event of sorts. I'm guessing those symbols are related to Ginger and Fennel now.

The stone in her scrunchie glowed as a way of saying that it was the correct answer.

Riko: The first one meant the heart, symbolizing Ginger's love for Fennel and the other way around. In a friendly way of course. The second one represents Fennel's jealousy of Ginger because of his goal and what we had sawn before. And the last one...is a bit complicated...it meant Fennel's regret about Ginger's passing since they might have a bad lasting impression. Not being there for each other for the last time might be morbid but crazy.

Neko: True that...it made sense why we shouldn't trust this guy. We should take note if that dream is a sign of warning.

Taio: Speaking of which, that dream wasn't ours, but Amane's.

Takeru: And we are looking through like we remembered everything in it. People don't remember dreams, so how?

The group went silent as they reached a dead end. That brand-new power they had is unexplainable.

Nodoka: Takeru is right though, our brand new powers can view other people's dreams and remember our takes on them. Yui is a relevant example.

Taio: Of course... I hope you didn't hit anyone with that block shield of yours that night.

Nodoka: I don't know what you are talking about but I hope it's not the case. I swear, I felt some force in that impact.

Riko: A force...you mean that lady taunting Yui?

Nodoka: Correct! If we can link Fennel's hidden dialogue to that lady, she could be the representation of Fennel's jealousy of Ginger. And that young boy to Rosemary. She and Fennel might have had the same experience of losing someone they loved and had different ways of healing.

Takeru: No wonder this hits hard for me.

Taio and Riko: Really? Are you sure you're hurt?!

Takeru saw their shock. Knowing it was misunderstood, he clarified what he meant in the previous sentence to them.

Takeru: No, no, no I'm fine. I'm just saying it because I had a similar experience of losing someone. In this case...my mom...

The rest: ...

Neko: If you don't want to tell the story, then it's fine. You'll find a way to tell it eventually.

Taio: You know?

Neko: I'm his childhood friend. Of course, I do.

Nodoka: We had plenty of time left so we can either move on to other topics or we can come back to where Rosemary is at. Most of the girls went out earlier apparently.

Taio: So where are Ruby and the rest?

Takeru: On a girls' day out. Not to mention Takumi was dragged by "you-know-who's-dream-it-belongs-to".

Nodoka: Damn, I hope he can survive with such peer pressure.