Family Forgotten recipe

*POV SWITCH: TAIO SHIRAKAWA*
I reached the place at last. Turns out, Yui, Nia, Rosemary
and I are the only ones capable to investigate. I don't know why but my human stamina is starting to take over me. I was ok running from Chika's house to the shrine. But running back to where You were was, definitely exhausting.

I guess I understand why a train like mine wasn't fit for running a railway in real life.

Not noticing the amount of sweat I had, I closed the door and sat on the wooden floor, leaning against it to rest. I had no thoughts in my mind, other than why am I running faster than the other three. They can help take their time, I would probably be there to explain what happened when I'm here and learn more about this "stolen magical scenario"...

 They can help take their time, I would probably be there to explain what happened when I'm here and learn more about this "stolen magical scenario"

*POV SWITCH: YOSHIKO TSUSHIMA*
Yoshiko: ~Yo~ Taio... you awake? You seem tired from the way you entered just now...

Taio opened his one eye and saw me standing in front of him.

Taio:

Taio:....?

We both exchanged glances until he finally saw what was coming.

Finally waking up, he startled me as he jumped up in a panic.

Taio: AH! Sorry, Yoshiko...I ran all the way here...and I was exhausted and...

Yoshiko: Good thing it didn't rain today... or else you will be drenched.

Taio: What do mean, Yoshiko?

Yoshiko: Well, ever since I was young, I have been struck with...unfortunate events back to back. Raining on trips, getting sick the day before final exams, slipping by snow, you know the drill. Because of this, I created an identity that was my entire personality back then: That fallen angel, Yohane.

  Because of this, I created an identity that was my entire personality back then: That fallen angel, Yohane