Someone amongst the tide

*POV SWITCH: TAIO SHIRAKAWA*

Taio: YUIIIII? YUUUUIIIIIIIIIII?

Seriously, where could she be? I swear I saw her this afternoon. As I walked further, the nightlife of Japan started to take over. As much as I want to admire the sights and sounds, one task remained.

I sighed as I looked at the road at night. Nonetheless, Yui didn't go that far, if she did my mind would go crazy.

I'm not doing this for myself however, Takumi, Rosemary and all of our friends are counting on me. She is a leader after all but the irony of drifting away from her comrades gave me second thoughts. As much as I wanted to mind-script an earful for Yui, Takumi wanted me to help her if she bring home so much.

I can't help but feel like I wanted to test her leadership. I'm a leader myself so I know the virtues of it. I don't drift away normally as she did. But if I do that, there would be wiser people to help bring me back. Annoyed as ever, I finally heard a voice as I walked on the same path I took yesterday.

Yui: Mmmm...Delicious smile~!

That's her voice, I just knew it.

Taio: Yui!

I ran in her direction only to see two bags with a ton of snacks with her. Oh, she's gonna get it from me.

Yui: Eh?! Taio, is that you?

Taio: Of course it's me! Why the hell would you want to drift away from your friends for a bunch of food, huh?!

Yui: I can't help myself, All the street food looks so good when you're in Uchria, I started to get hungry. That's why I got all these.

That's when she showed me her kryptonite, Takoyaki, a bag of chips, cup noodles, and tons of snacks I couldn't recognise.

Taio: Gimme that! You should know by now you can't eat at this hour.