Adorned in Gentleness and gorgeousness

*POV SWITCH: YOSHIKO TSUSHIMA*
I had just about enough trying to navigate the vast desert but Ruby didn't even break a sweat. I looked up and saw the monster coming right at me but why are we in this place? We have no powers! So how was that possible? I backed away from the monster as I heard a hard pat on my back.

Ruby: Yoshiko... let's fight together.

I saw what was in her hand as she gave me something.

Yoshiko: Where did you get that from?

Ruby: It doesn't matter, let's help them while we can!

What is she talking about and why this pen?

Ruby: Pretty Cure, Star Change!

Yoshiko: Huh? Uh, Pretty Cure, Star Change!

Before we know it we had new forms.

Ruby: The great power of Cuteness, Cure Ruby!

Yohane: The Dark angel who defends the light, Cure Yohane!

Long wavy girl: You seem to be Pretty cures too huh?

Yohane: Uh...yea. Just why are you here? And who are you?

Amane: I am Amane Kasai. It's great that you guys are there to help me.

Amane walked forward to the Ubau-so and we hesitated. Obviously, we are older so we should be concerned about her safety.

Yohane: Wait, don't go there! You'll get hurt

Amane: Pretty Cure, Delicious Standby! Party Go! Fruits! Fabulous Order!

Yohane: huh?

Finale: Gentle and gorgeous with full blooming sweetness! Cure Finale! Don I now, the last course of This feast!

Both of us are really impressed with the look she had. So elegant, so beautiful...

Ruby: Cure Finale. She looks like a true Princess...

Yohane: Just like...Cinderella.

As she twirled around and used her brute force compromised by her strategy, it impressed us as we had only the powers the pen limited us into. But when the monster came to us it felt like we know what we are doing.

Finale: Ruby! Yohane! Watch out!

Ruby: Pretty Cure Shooting Star!

Did she just make an "X" in her arms and fly? That was so cool, it even deflected the attack and hit the monster instead. Sure enough, it came to me. I struck my usual pose and gave a command.

Yohane: Dark Consuming Power!

Wishing something would happen, I summoned a portal which shows its back. A weak spot. Turns out it worked and it hit the enemy instead.

But then I saw black meteorites coming our way, I dodged them before it took impact on me. So much for my early celebration.

Yohane: Hey watch it!

Black Pepper: Let Black pepper settle the support role will you?

That silver hair guy with a white hat and a mask spoke to me with some fancy outfit on and calling himself Black Pepper is weird and enlightening.