Ch. 4

" So who do you think will win in this huge party extravaganza?" Gabe asked Christian as he sat next to me.

" Well, I'll tell you this, all of these girls are amazing, and smart, so I think what ever they do, in reason, the royal families will be overjoyed. They don't really get parties thrown for them often, they are the ones throwing parties." He said choosing his words carefully.

" I'm going to go off topic for a second, but I need to know. Is it true that you already have a ring ready for the lucky girl she just doesn't know it yet?" He asked eager to know the details. I all of a sudden help myself up, instead of leaning against Christian's shoulder. I hope I didn't show it but I totally changed my position so I could hear better.

Christian smiled, "So there are rumors being spread, I guess I should of expected this, but yes, I have a ring. That is all you will get to know. Don't be upset it will be less than two months before you will know who the princess will be."

" Lily, what are you planning for this party?" Gabe asked me as he raised his eyebrows.

I tilted my head up and laughed, "Gabe! Do you really think that I can tell you with Prince Jason sitting right there? No I can't, I don't think it will kill you to spend two nights without knowing because the party starts at three o'clock on Saturday." I said still laughing.

" Oh well!" He said throwing his hand up in the air as if he was surrendering to asking me questions.

" Ladies and gentleman, and that was the report for this week. make sure to watch the daily broadcast for tomorrow for lady Lisa's and lady Molly's party."

" And cut!"

____________________

" So you have a ring?" I asked as Christian and I walked down the hall.

" Yes," he said as he rubbed his thumb down the back of my hand.

" And may I ask who that ring is for?" I asked slyly.

" I'm sure you already know." he said and about two seconds after that he crashed his lips into mine and we backed up against the wall. These kisses where more intense then the other ones but still sweet. I forgot all of my worries about throwing the party and just focused on him. His lips moved across to my cheek and gave me one last kiss before he stepped back and gave me his hand again. We walked back down the hallway to my room.

" I love you." He said as he stood in the doorway of my room.

I smiled and pecked him on the lips.

" Love you, night." I said turning around. I heard the soft close of the door against the frame. I almost hopped he would still be here when I turned around but all I saw was the white back of my door, and the glow of it from right under.

My maids drew me a bath, and tucked me into bed.

" Goodnight miss." one of my maids said.

" Hey," I said half asleep, "its Lily to you." I heard her mumble a reply, or maybe I was already asleep.

Guy!!!!! I. AM. SOOO. SORRY.

My dad took away my iPod for a week. For changing a song while I was supposed to be cleaning my room. Well in his defense, I wasn't really cleaning. My friends is coming over tonight so this is my update for the day, I'm sorry it's so short.

I love you all!

It's Friday! Remember, you are all amazing!