Ch.9

" Let me go!" Lisa screamed as the older guard picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder when she refused to go.

" Lisa!" I gave up trying to be nice, "shut up! Everything is fine, just stop being so annoying!" She glared at me, and then went back to screaming at the top of her lungs and hitting the guard in his back like a toddler.

I rolled my eyes. we turned the corner and I saw Christian waiting for us. I gave him a small kiss, but I was knocked to the side by Lisa who threw herself at Christian like a maniac. She kissed him for a moment, and then drew back and bit his lip.

" Ow!" He said stepping back and touching his lip. She didn't stop. Why was she acting so strange? We walked down to his office and she clung to his arm, but by the time we where there, she had her legs wrapped around his waist and she was whimpering into his chest.

We walked into his office and he plopped her down in one of the chairs, but I continued to stand.

" Nooooooo!!!" She started to moan, "no! No! No! No!" She said rocking back and forth.

" Lisa, can I ask you some things?" Christian asked. Her eyes got even wider and I noticed that they where a little blood shot.

" No, get away from me. I hate you!" She screamed. Really? Because you were just kissing him a moment ago.

" Okay, well, if you won't answer me, we will just have to have to bring someone in so we and ask him questions." he told her and then whispered in an officials ear. Lisa was crying and then all of a sudden she screamed and started puking onto the floor next to her. Someone immediately came and picked it up.

" Bring him in, but keep him over there." Christian said out the door. The young guard was brought in. He had dark eyes and a light brunette hair. Those eyes looked like endless pits of darkness. He glared at me like he was planning my murder.

I thought Lisa would of been scared out of her wits and start screaming, but instead of that she ran over to him and hugged him giving him a long kiss.

" What?" I asked, confused. At the sound of my voice she got all upset again and started smacking him in the face.

" Lily." He said walking around me in a circle, " are we all being truth full here?" He asked me and then turned to Christian.

" Say what ever you need to get your point of why you did this, across to us." Christian told him.

The man- should he be called a man?
No.

" Lily, you where my first option, but then I gradually fell in love with Lisa, and she had- well, confusing feeling about me."

" Oh good god, I'm dead anyway, I'll tell you this and you can't figure out the rest; be careful what you eat, you never know who might of tampered with it." he whispered through gritted perfect white teeth.

" That's enough!" Christian said getting up, " take him away."

___________

" Yes, her blood sugar is low." the nice nurse acknowledged to Christian's questions.

" She has a weird substance in her veins, maybe poison... No it doesn't seem to be harmful, just mind changing... yes, this is why she is acting so weird."

" So she is going to be fine?" I asked, my words dripping with concern.

" Yes, but there is one other thing." she said taking her glove off, " Lisa is pregnant. It seems like she is a few weeks along, so she either has been with the guard a month or so, or this has happened before." She asked looking at Christian questionably, but he shook his head. Then I realized that there might be one more possibility for the baby that Lisa has to take care off.

Sorry for the short chapter!!! School is almost out!!! Yay!!!! AHHH!!! THE LIBRARY DOSENT HAVE PAPER TOWNS YET!!! Gosh, I'm surrounded my slow readers in my community!