Ch.26

Duuddddeeeeee. My life is effed up.

But you don't care, so let's continue with Lily Comming's life🙅🏼

Ch.26

Are you ready to diminish your foolish plans yet? I thought this to myself over and over again, getting tired of myself.

"Miss you cannot come in here." One of the castle guards said to me as I approached the garden gate.

"Yes I can." I tried to still go, but they forcefully took my arm and lead me away. I went without a fight against my own will.

"Go back to you home, it's not safe to be wandering outside." Tell me about it, I thought to myself.

____________

I hid behind a grove of trees in the forest where Christian and I found Snow. Oh Snow, I hope she's alright. I changed into my old prom dress. I still kept my beanie and boots, but because it was a winter dress it was warm and had long sleeves.

I started making my way down to the palace. I started feeling frost bite a few minutes after I started walking. The cold started to take over my body and I felt like a zombie. It's like I know what I'm doing but not feeling it, if that's even what a zombie feels like at all.

I caught sight of the guards standing outside the other garden gate. It was Connor, standing proud and tall. Why did they make him an outside guard, he's so young. I swear he got taller.

"Connor!" I cried before fainting to the ground.

_____________

"Wily. Wake up."

I opened my eyes just a little bit to see Jordan sitting next to me talking in her baby talk that no one can really understand. 

"She's awake!" I heard someone yell before I blacked out again.

Minutes– or what seemed like minutes later I woke up to a beeping noise.

It was my heart monitor.

"You are awake," Christian sighed with a slight smile.

I nodded and got dizzy again. I must be really sick.

"What's wrong with me?" I croaked out.

"You just fainted from the cold, and then got a little cold." I nodded like I was actually listening to what he was saying, in reality, I was just staring into his dark blue eyes.

"Oh no. The Warren's c-captured me, I was h-h-held captive. I-I, when I finally got out, I found some money in my clothes and c-called for a taxi all the way h-here. T-there was a rally– oh, Christian, they were killed, for us..." I stuttered still scared. 

"It's okay. It's okay." He sat me up and held me in his arms like he would never let go.

❤️