Ch.22

" Get her in the back!" I heard a voice say as I was thrown a hard metal container. I wriggled one hand free from my bound and ripped off my mask. The last thing I saw, before being closed into darkness, was a woman's face closing the doors. Lexi. Lexi Morgan, damn that girl. She was one of the selected and I never really knew her well. All I know is what she looked like. She was a Britney minion, followed her everywhere, so it's no surprise   that she is here to take part in my kidnapping.

___________

" Get your filthy hands off of me!" I screamed as the same man who took me here grabbed me out of the back of the truck.

" Nope!" He hoisted me over his shoulder and walked to the mansion. This must be the Warren's mansion. It was way bigger then my house-well my old house.

He walked past the huge courtyard filled with lush grass, perfectly cut bushes, and fountains filled with statues of fat babies with wings.

___________

All I could remember while we walked through the huge mansion, was what room I was kept in. They threw me in a room, and looked the door immediately.

Looking around I saw a dimly lit room, with candles. It had one large window, which I immediately rushed over to, to see it it was locked. No such luck. As I kept examining the room, My eyes landed on a huge bed in the corner, with the covers untucked and strewn about. This is an obviously used bed room.

I found my way into the bathroom, turned the knob in the bath and lowered my self into the tub, with my clothes. I washed my hair and face from all the makeup, and stepped out of the bath. Drying my self with the towel, I walked to the closet, leaving my cold wet clothes on the floor. There in the closet was a white skirt, with a blue buttoned shirt with a black belt. I sighed and put it on, on the shirt there was a tag with the name  Teagan, assistant maid, to Brittany.

I rolled my eyes. This was the room of the maid of Brittany.

I slowly emerged out of the closet and looked at the door. Still closed and locked. There was nothing to do in this room. Nothing except wait.

__________

After about a day, or was it a few hours? I don't even know anymore. All I know is that I want to get back home, and be with Christian.

I heard a rustle, an then a newspaper was slid under the door, followed by a bag of air tight chips and a bottle of water. I rushed over to the door and grabbed everything.

There was a note sitting on the top.

Don't eat anything they give you. You really never know when there is poison in the food. I'll feed you, but you can trait anyone else. Our code word will be CANSIR. Don't accept food from anyone else.

- Lindsey

Lindsey! I downed the salty chips first and saved the water. There was a running sink in the bathroom and I was fine with drinking that for now, but now I have a bottle. Transitioning from a palace, to this is very different.

I took the last bite of chip, it melting in my mouth, and turned to the water. I opened the cap and took one long gulp. That was good enough for me.

I then took a look at the magazine only remembering it now. On the cover, it said, Wedding canceled? Check out the story on page 12.

I flipped to page 12 and read.

Selection winner and bride of the day, flaked? Lily Commings, was no where to be seen after reportedly going out to the gardens after her wedding prep. Now you could never imagine her leaving, "She was always a very good kid, never went out to parties, always got good grades..." Her mother shares. But was all of this a lie? Did she have better things to do? If so, we don't want anyone like that to be our future queen! Queen Lauren, and King Brack, have decided to bring back a few of the Selected girls, five to be exact. They will be picked tomorrow. Watch the report tonight to see the royal family's reaction, and how they feel over this huge letdown.

This makes me want to scream, kick, and just fall into Christian's arms, and tell him everything is alright. But that's just not an option.

Omg! Hi! I hope you liked my last chapter, well not really but the thing I wrote. Guys! There is enough for about 5 wells! 5 villages get clean water forever! 💦

Okay, do you like? I do! Um so yea. School has been good, I guess. My mom wants to limit my YouTube time, and I told her to leave it alone cause those people make me happy, they make me laugh. So she left me alone.😂

I love you all! Thanks for reading! I haven't been able to update very often. Hey! We all need to band together and get Erica to update Emily in the Selection book 2!