Ch.27

I paced back and forth in my room trying to make sense of everything that just happened. I made a list of all the things I knew in my head.
My name is Lily Commings, I entered the selection, I won, but did I really? I was captured by the Warren family, I escaped... I drifted off sitting down on my couch making the list.

"You will die" I heard a female voice somewhere around me. "Then I will be queen" this dream repeated until all of the selection girls came up and said it to my face. Slowly the last girl came into view. She looked amazing in a royal blue gown, but I couldn't make out her blurry face. I slowly backed away but I couldn't, my legs simply  didn't work.

She said the same thing as the others, then disappeared.

I screamed as I woke up. Bile reached up to my thoat. All I could do was stumble to the bathroom before sitting at the toilet, letting it all out with sobs. 

My day was filled with stress and anxiety, I tried to live my life as normally as I could. Which wasn't normal at all.

I went down to eat breakfast every day with Snow and Christian. I came back played the piano, and guitar, then I just wandered around visiting my friends, going to the garden in the cold weather, but I wasn't really there. It was as if I left myself somewhere in my dreams and my body was just wandering about. I really didn't do anything for a while, until the wedding was back on.

After that there was more stress more stuff to figure out and more worries.

One day we just all gathered together in the ball room, Christian, my family, his family, and a few others. We talked about when we should get married, what we should do with the country.

"They are too young, they can't possible run a kingdom!" My dad shouted out.

"Well, they won't be for a while!" Queen Lauren responded her temper high for the first time in probably ever. 

"I think think that they should just get married and lock up everyone in the Warren's household, and only let them out after a complete background check." Felix, was literally the smartest little kid I've ever known. Anyone could have thought of that, but coming out of a young child's mouth it sounded more innocent, a pure.

We talked for a while, bringing up touchy subjects so I decided it was best not to talk that much.

As we went back to my room I got very tired, and I could barely walk. A guard tried to help me but I just made muffled requests for Christian. Soon he rounded the corner in a full out jog and scooped me up. We walked to my room and set me on my bed.

"Will you stay?" I asked almost drifting off.

He said something that sounded like "I'll never leave you," but I was already lost to the nightmares. 

_____________

Ohh look, I remembered my password! I'm sorry...

Ok bye I love you all.