Ch.11

" Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!" my maids sang as I woke up.

" Happy birthday Lily!" Piper said as she drew the blinds. Right outside the window, huge flakes of snow came down in whirls. The snow coated the palace grounds in a think white blanket.

" Snow!" I yelled jumping out of bed and running to the window. I slipped on some slippers, and went out on my balcony. It was super cold out. I caught one of the flakes on my hand and stuck out my tongue. I tried to catch one on my tongue, but no such luck.

My maids curled my hair after the bath and put makeup on that made my face a little lighter reflecting against the snow. Almost as soon as they zipped the dress up, we heard several knocks on the door.

I went to go open it and found Christian, Riley, Molly, and Willow. they all engulfed me in a big hug and stepped back. I never really remembered any of the other girls birthdays, maybe they just didn't like me, so I didn't know it was their birthday.

In their hands they each held small box, but Christian held nothing. Yeah, that's weird. They stepped away and a butler stood holding a few layer high breakfast cake. It was a basically one big plate of waffles, and pancakes, decorated to look like a cake.

" May we come in?" Molly asked.

" I guess." I said gesturing to my room. They came in and Christian took my hand. We all sat at the sitting area and helped me eat my Pan-Cake. Another palace workers brought a tray of fresh fruit and this pink yogurt(y) for dipping. As soon as I tried it, I think I became addicted. It was so good!

After breakfast, they each have me their present.

" I hope you like it." Willow said shyly and I opened it up. It was a beautiful heart necklace, with an arrow piecing through it.

" Willow! I love it!" I said giving her a little side hug from where I sat. She grinned from ear to ear as Molly handed me her present, not saying anything. Inside the box, was a light pink shade of lipstick and a gift card to It's Aly's Gloss.

" I think you should wear that color." she said. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled, because I really did t like that color, and, It's Aly's Gloss is my favorite brand.

Then Riley's gift. It was in a bigger package then the other ones, but still small. I opened it up and saw an amazing, beautiful dress. It was a periwinkle, simple dress, but it has small decals and lavender sequence covering to top.

" I made it!" She screamed.

" You made this?!?" I screamed back.

" Yes! And I stitched all those little sparkles on." she added.

I got up to go hug her and thank her. She squeezed me.

" We're going to go to the Woman's room." Molly said and Willow stood up next to her.

" Okay, bye! Thanks for coming!"

" I have to go help Trace with decorating our house." Riley said checking her watch, " have a good birthday!"

I waved her goodbye and turned to Christian.

" Well, I had the day planned but I think I can open up a little time to go out to the snow. " He said with a grin.

" Really?" I squealed. New Verda only gets cold, we never really get snow, but it rains all the time.

" What are your maids names again?" He asked me.

" Piper, Zoe and Emma." I stated.

" Okay." he got up and walked away. He came back a few minutes later with snow outfits, and Emma.

" Here are your clothes," he said setting down a pair of black snow pants and a winter jacket.

Emma took me into the bathroom and Christian stayed in my room to change. She fixed my hair so it wasn't up, but normal and straight. She zipped the back of the pants and fastened a black beanie on the top of my head.

I came out of my bathroom to find Christian struggling with the zipper with his gloves on. I smiled and went over to help him. I zipped his jacket up and he gave me a gentle kiss on my cheek. I messed with his hair and pushed the hat with the puff ball on his head. I stepped back to admire my work and frowned. His hair looked a lot better messed up, by I like it both ways.

" What?" he said when he saw me frown, "are you not pleased by my handsomeness?" he said raising his eyebrows.

" Oh shut it!" I said taking the pom-pom hat off his head, " the hat didn't work."

" Oh."

" Let's go!" I yelled and ran out of the room. He came out behind me and called for me to stop.

" Why?" I said with a smile.

" Close your eyes." He said wrapping his arms around me from behind.

" This again?" I said remembering our first date.

" Yes, now close your eyes."

Sorry I had to stop this so quick! I promise the other one will either be up tonight or tomorrow (it depends where you live) I just got Paper Towns yesterday and I'm addicted!!! I'm almost done! I'm on the last part!

🚫🔊WARNING MARJOR FANGIRLING AND SPOILERS BELOW🔊🚫

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!

It's soooo amazing! The prologue, and how he ends the prologue,

" Margo always loved mysteries. And in everything that came afterwards, I could never stop thinking that maybe she loved mysteries so much that she became one." -Paper Towns, John Green.

Ahhh!!

I love how Radar says " Worlds largest collection of black Santas!" Yasss! And how ban calls him and tells Q about how the guy with the 2nd largest collection just died.

Ben... at the party... wow... yeah...

That sentence needed a lot of the ...'s. So much things that didn't need to be said.

YESSSS!! DESIGNATED DRIVER!

Q!!!!!! Omg, Quentin Jacobsen.

Margo Roth Spiegelman!

Margo!!! God! She just leaves and let's Q find her with nothing but the words Paper Towns, New York, and that she uses weird capitalizations.

I'm at the part where they are eating Go Fast bars and playing the game about guessing the lives of the people in the cars around them. Lacey is actually really nice. But ew, when they where talking about Ben's tongue.

Ahhh!!! It's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!

If you haven't read it! Do it! Well, it has some words. Bad words, so if that's not okay with you, then don't read it. It also talks a little about sex, and just like the word not actually doing it, but not a lot.

So if you (or your parents) are not okay with your reading stuff like that then it's ok!

Love you bunches🍌

Bye!