Chapter (1)

Neha's Pov-

Well from today I'm getting two weeks off from my College, as Christmas is coming, and this 25th Dec Bts is performing in Seoul in South Korea, and I have somehow convinced my parents to go to see their performance and stay there for one week, and they agreed.
I am going to Seoul tomorrow and I can't stop myself from my constant internal excitement, as I still can't believe that I'm going to Seoul to see my favourite boy band in reality.

I was packing my necessary stuffs, few cloths for travelling to Seoul from India. That's when I heard,

"Sona, niche aye, khabar toire" ( Dear, come downstairs, dinner is ready).

"Aschi Ma, ek minute" (yes coming mom, just one minute).

I after packing the suitcase half, I ran downstairs to eat my dinner with my parents. I saw my  parents sitting beside each other in the dinning hall, and I sat in chair which was facing my parents .

"Beta tumi toh jaccho Seoul kalke,  ajke toh tomar majh rate flight,  tomar ki sob kuchu gochano hoye geche suitcase e"? ( Dear,  you're going to Seoul tomorrow and today at midnight is your flight,  is your all packing completed?). my dad asked me.

" Na baba,  ekhono toh gochano sesh  hoye ni,  ar ektu baki". ( No dad,  half packing is done,  only some stuffs are left which I need to put inside the suitcase").I said

Accha (ok). Said my dad

After finishing my dinner,  I put my plate in the sink and went upstairs to complete packing my stuffs. I lay down,  in my bed and got myself a 3 hrs of nap. It was 12:10 in the midnight when my mom came inside my bedroom and asked me to gey ready,  as they both are going to see off me in the airport.

(Skip after we reach the airport)

"Amader ke call korte bhulbi na protidin" (Don't forget to call us everyday). Said my mom

"Plane e uthe jabar por,  ar Seoul e land kore jabar por ekta amader call korish (After getting inside the plane and after landing in Seoul,  call us). Said my dad.

Thikache (Sure). I assured to both of them , that after getting inside the flight and after landing in Seoul I will surely call them.

Then I gave them both goodbye kisses on their cheeks,  and went inside the airport,  bidding them bye for the last time before coming back to India from Seoul,  after a week. They also bid me goodbye and gave me goodbye kisses on my cheek and we three did a group hug. After good 2 mins of hugging,  I broke the hug and went inside the airport.

I hope you enjoyed

TBC.