Chapter (10)

Author's Pov: (btw this beach is a private beach for Bts, so it is only eight of them here)

When they reached their destination, Neha was very happy to see that, they have came to a beach to spend their quality time together as eight.

"Wow, thanks guys for bringing me here!" Exclaimed Neha in happiness.

"No problem babe" Said Jin kissing her left cheek.

"You guys knew, that beaches are my favourite places" Said Neha happily yet shocked.

"No Kitten we didn't knew, its coincidence. But we are glad that you liked it." Said Yoongi.

"I didn't liked it, cause I Loved IT!!" Said Neha happily and jumping like kid. Bts were chuckling seeing her cute behaviour.

Neha then began to run through the sands in the beach and Bts began to chase her and began to chuckling seeing her cuteness.

"Yeah babe, lets walk together by the beach" Said Jimin reaching his hand out for her.

"Sure" Said Neha gladly accepting his lended out hand.

They both then began to walk hand in hand together by the beach. Jin was preparing barbeque and Namjoon wanted to help, but Jin refused him, as he could have break or burn something or hurt himself. Suga was sleeping under a umbrella in the beach. Jungkook and V were playing in the sea.
Suddenly Neha's phone rang, and she answered it, while still holding Jimin's hand.

(On call)

"Ha ma bollo" ( yes mom tell) Said Neha.

"Beta tomar di-d-dida mara gechen kalke maj rate, ar onar body morgue. Jokhon tui ashbi tokhon ota morgue theke ana hobe" (Dear, your, gra-g-grandmother passed away yesterday at midnight. Her body is at the morgue, we will bring the body back when you will come) Said her mom utter the sentence completely, as she was crying on the other line.

"Ki!! Tumi eta ki bolcho, eta hote pare na!( What!! What are you saying, it can't happen) Said Neha breaking into tears after hearing the news from her mother.

" Ma, ami chesta korchi kalke India te back korar flight er jonno" (Mom, I will try to get a ticket for returning to India tomorrow) Neha said assuring her mom.

Jimin was worried after seeing her teary and crying face, while she was talking in her call. He gripped her hand tightly in order to calm her down. After she cut her call, she began to cry more harder and louder. The rest 6 members became worried about her after seeing her in this broken state, they came towards her and began to comfort her. After calming a little bit, the members asked her what's the matter, and she explained them everyting, while still sniffing a little.

"We will also go with you to India, as we have 18 days off" Said Namjoon putting one of his haand on her left shoulder.

"We will stay with you for 12 days in India" Said V giving her a reassuring smile.

"Though we didn't wanted to go to India like this" Said Jin.

"And we're sorry for your lost" Said Jimin hugging her, and she burring her head onto his chest.

"But remeber that you have to stay strong for your parents and family" Said Hoseok.

Neha then open her both arms for them to hug her. They all did a group hug. After hugging each other for good 2 mins, they broke the hug. Neha gave a kiss on the cheeks of each of them.

"And don't worry we have a private plane for us" Said Jungkook.

Neha was astonished that she was now getting chance to ride a private plane. She was also very happy thinking that, how did she got so lucky to have such supporting, understanding and caring lovers like them by her side. She got snaped out from her thoughts when she heard;

"Today at midnight we will be leaving for India, West Bengal" Said Namjoon.

Neha texted her mother informing about her going to India as she has got the tickets for tomorrow's flight, and that all the 7 members are also coming with her, and that they willbe staying with them for 12 days, and that she is coming in their's private plane with them. Her mother was very happy as she got tickets for India, West Bengal for tomorrow. she was also very happy seeing that her daughter got such caring, understanding and supportive lovers. She ensured her daughter that, her lovers won't be facing any problem while staying at their house.

T.B.C

C