Chapter (18)

Rm's pov: (Skip-To dewali after 2 months)

It was 2nd November 10:00 A.M in the morning. When we reached India, West Bengal. I called Neha's mom from the airport, after collecting luggage from the luggage counter departure no of our flight. She then said that she would be sending Neha's dad to pick us up from the airport.

(Skip- After half an hour)

We were standing outside the airport waiting for her dad.

"Well hello, you all 7 must be my daughter's treasured lovers" Asked a tall fair man, but not taller than me. We all 7 boys blushed at his comment.

"Yes sir, we are her lovers" I said, while still blushing.

"Ok now my sons, please now get inside my car" Said her dad.

We nodded at his request and smiled. We all 7 got inside the car, and thanked him for taking out his time for picking us up.

"I hope you all didn't faced any problem while travelling" Asked her dad to us with a caring smile.

"Not at all sir" Said Jin hyung while smiling.

"Good, and please don't call me Sir, call me dad please. I know my wife has insisted you 7 to call her mom, and since I consider you 7 as my own sons, so..."Her dad said.

"Ok dad" We said,and her dad smiled and embraced us in a fatherly hug.

We 7 kneeled down and touched his toes with our both hands to take blessings from him.

"Oh, you all don't have to touch my toe and take blessings, you all always have my blessings. Btw, who taught you this touching toe?" Her said while smiling sweetly.

"Oh, it was Neha who taught us some of her cultures, etc, when we all got into relationship" I said.

"Oh ok" He said.

It was 11:45 at morning when we reached Neha's appartment's house. Her dad ringed the bell, and there came out our angel wearing an Indian traditional dress.

She was holding a round plate in her hands, which had many candles sindoor and some clay lamps

She was surprised on seeing us, as she didn't expect or knew about us coming here during dewali.

"You guys..." Said Neha still being surprised as ever. We all laughed seeing her priceless reaction.

"Surprise" We said, she then gave her plate to her mom, who was standing just beside her. She then came towards me and hugged me tightly, as I was standing in front of my other members. Later, the rest 6 joined in for a grp hug.

"Mom-dad, you guys knew" She asked her parents, after breaking the grp hug.

"Yes we knew dear" Said her mom while smiling sweetly at her.

"Thank you mom, it was one of the best surprise ever" Neha said and hugged her mom tightly.

"I am going downstairs, wanna join?" Asked Neha to us.

"Let them first freshen up dear" Said her mom.

"Ok" Said Neha while pouting cutely.

"Babe, what's the name of the dress you're wearing?" Asked Jimin.

"Oh, its called Lehenga" Said Neha while smiling at him a little.

She then went downstairs taking the plate with her, and walking downstairs like a princess.

"Ok, so here are some kurtas and punjabis for you 7" Said her mom.

"I hope it fits you all, through she has taken the size of the cloths which you guys normally wear" Said her dad.

"Thank you mom-dad" We said to them, and they both smiled at us.

The dresses fitted us perfectly. After getting changed ourselves into those, we went downstairs and saw our angel sitting on the ground with some of her friends drawing something on the ground.

"What are you drawing kitten?" Asked Yoongi hyung.

"Oh, its called rangoli, which we draw during Dewali in our culture" Said Neha while smiling.

"Oh ok" Said Yoongi hyung.

"Well this whole appartment, everywhere at the evening, it will be decorated with lights, candles, clay lamps" Neha said to us without looking up, and she continued with her rangoli.

After she was done with her part of rangoli, she got up from her sitting position in the ground and came towards us.

"Lets go and sit on those chairs and lets talk" Said Neha.

"Ok" We all said enthusiastically, while following behind her. She then got a text from someone, and went towards the main gate of her appartment.

We all sat in the chairs,  keeping one chair empty for our angel. We after sometime saw a grp of 3 boys and 2 girls, and Neha hugged them all one by one. We all got jealous seeing her hugging other boys,  though we all knew that Neha won't never cheat on us, and that she told us that she has lots of guy friends.

"Kemon achish?"(How are you?) Asked a boy with short thick black hair and with hazel eyes.

" Bhalo"(Nice) Said Neha while smiling.

"Well guys, let me introduce to you 5, to my 7 lovers" Said Neha while pointing towards us,  and we smiled at them.

"Oh you mean Bts" Said a girl with two pigtails and cat eyes.

"Yeah" Said Neha.

"Well guys, meet my collage friends'Said Neha to us while pointing towards her 5 friends.

" Hi, we are Bts and also Neha's lovers" V Said.

"You all 7, no need to introduce yourselves, we all know you 7 too well" Said a girl with long ponytail and with black eyes.

"Hi,  I'm Vikash" Said the guy with short thick black hair,  with hazel eyes.

"Hi, Im Ayush, twin brother of Ayushi"Said a guy with short brown hair and with cat eyes.

" I'm Kajal"Said a girl with curly black hair and with big doe eyes like dolls.

"Hi,  I'm Ayushi" Said the girl with long ponytail and with cat eyes.

"Hi, I'm Rahul" Said a guy with brown eyes and short black hair.

"Hi, Ayan" Said a guy with short curly black hair.

"Its nice to meet you all" We said.

"Come guys sit with us" Said Neha to her friends.

"But there is one chair less, where would one of us sit" Asked Ayushi.

"Don't worry, she can sit in my lap" Said Jimin,  while licking his lips, and pulling her towards his lap and made her sit onto his lap. She was now a total blushing mess because of Jimin's sudden act.

Happy new year everyone!!Hope you all have a beautiful and successful year ahead

Hope you all have a beautiful and successful year ahead.
Borahae❤💜