Chapter 3

Neha's Pov:

I'm now in front of Jin Oppa, the World Wide Handsome, so I gave him my album to sign in it.

Hello, what's your name? Asked Jin Oppa.

"I'm Neha Sen". I said.
" And I'm... " Before Jin Oppa could finish, I cut him off and said,

"World Wide Handsome" I finished his sentence.

"You know?" Jin Oppa asked.

"Ofcourse, every Army knows Oppa" I said.

" You don't look like from here, so where are you from?" Asked Jin Oppa.

"Well, I'm from India". I said similing.

" Wow, it must be feel proud to be an Indian?" Asked Jin Oppa.

"Yeah" I said.

And thereby my time was up with Jin Oppa in the fan meet, so my next destination was Suga Oppa, so I went in front of him and gave him my album to sign on it. He gave his gummy smile to me, I smiled back at him and said,

"You have a cute gummy smile" I said.

"Well, every other armies says it tome, but from your it sounds different" Said Suga Oppa while smiling.

"Thanks" I said and blushed.
"What's your name?" Asked Suga Oppa.

"Its Neha" I said and smiled
"And further you ask that where I'm from, I'm from India." I said and smiled.

"Oh! Nice" Suga Oppa said and signed my album.

After he singed my album, my time was up, so I went to my next destination, Hobi Oppa and gave him my album to sign on it.
He smiled at me, I smiled back at him

"Wow, you're beautiful" Hobi Oppa said to me.
"Thanks" I said and blushed at his compliment.

"Where are you form? You don't look like from South Korea though" Hobi Oppa asked.

"Well, I'm from India" I said proudly.

"Oh good" Hobi Oppa said.
"What's your name" Hobi Oppa said.

"My name is Neha" I said while smiling.

"Ok" Hobi Oppa said.

After Hobi Oppa signed my album, I went to my next destination, Park Jimin. I gave him my diary to sign on it. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Hello, what's your name" Asked Jimin Oppa.

"Hi, I'm Neha" I said smiling.

"Where are you from?" Asked Jimin Oppa.

"I'm from India" I said.

"Can you tell me what's going inside my mind" Asked Jimin Oppa

"No" I said.

"Stare at my eyes" Jimin Oppa said in a demanding tone.

While staring at his eyes, we got got lost in each other's eyes that we didn't realise that our time was up.
Afterwards, I went to my next destination, 'Kim Taehyung' aka 'V, the good boy'. I gave him my album to sign on it.

"You're hot, you know that right?" V Oppa said in a flirty and seductive manner, for which I felt shivers went down through my spine.

"WHAT!!" I said while blushing at his comment on me.

"Well, you're handsome too" I replied him playfully.

"Well, what's your name?" Asked V Oppa.

"My name is Neha" I said smiling sweetly to him.

"Where are you from?" Asked V Oppa.

"I'm from India" I said.

After finishing my fan meet with V Oppa, I went to my last destination, 'Jeon Jungkook' aka the maknae of the group.I gave him my album to sign on it.

"Hello Kookie" I greeted him like a excited kid.

"Hello beautiful" Jk Oppa said in a flirty way.

"What's your name" Asked Jk Oppa.

"My name is Neha and before you ask that from where am I, to answer that question of yours, I'm from India" I said while giggling.

"Oh ok" Jk Oppa said while chuckling.

"Umm, can you please wait for us in the changing room, I mean the green room in the backstage, as we have somethings to talk and confess" Jk Oppa said being a little nervous, which was cute to me.

"Ok, sure I will wait" I said giving him a reassuring smile.

T.B.C

I Hope you guys are enjoying the series so far, and sorry if this chapter was boring and stay tunned for the next part!! Love you my readers!! Stay healthy!!

I Hope you guys are enjoying the series so far,  and sorry if this chapter was boring and stay tunned for the next part!! Love you my readers!! Stay healthy!!