Chapter (9)

Author's Pov:

It was 7:30 in the morning, when Neha woke up from her beauty sleep. She got up from her bed, took a shower, shampooed her hair, dried it and got freshened up. She then wore a black crop top with black knee length jeans. She let her hair down and straightened it.
It was 8:30 in the morning, when she completed her all morning routine and was fully ready and dressed to go for her mini date with them. That' when she suddenly heard a knock in her hotel door. She opened it and saw....;

" Hello babe!" Said an excited mochi to her gf. Neha smiled seeing his cuteness.

"You look gorgeous" Said Tae.

"You all look handsome too" Neha said.

"Babe, won't you let us inside" Asked Jungkook to his Neha.

"Oh sorry!" Neha exclaimed in shame and let them inside her hotel room.

"Thanks" they said to her and all sat on the hotel bed of her room.

"So, were are we going today?" Asked Neha to them.

"You will see it by yourself, as its a surprise" Said Jimin to Neha while winking at her.

"Ok now lets go" Said Yoongi.

"Wait, let me bring my red purse with me" Said Neha and went to the bedside table and brought it with her.

"Ok now we are ready, so lets go" Said Namjoon.

After that, they went inside the black eight seater car which Bts brought with them. Jun sat beside the driver in the front. In the middle row, on the left window side of the car was sitting Neha, beside her was sitting Tae, and beside him was Hoseok. The rest four in the back row seat of the car.

Neha was enjoying the view from Seoul from the car by taking the advantage of sitting beside the window. She then suddenly felt a warm hand was kept upon her right hand, which she kept beside her seat. She from the touch of that person's hand knew it was Tae's. After few minutes she felt something heavy kept on her shoulders. She turned her head a little to her right and saw that Tae has fallen a sleep on her shoulders, and seeing that she smiled. She then took out her phone and began to scroll through her social medias to see some news, that's when she saw;

HYBE's official announcement:

We would like to officially announce that all Bts members are dating one girl, who is an Indian. They said that they fell in love with her during the fan meet. We would be very thankful if you all fans and others suport them in their this journey. They have been dating for 3 days by including today.
Thank you.

"Guys!" Neha shouted in the car.

"Yes?" All the 7 members said together.

"What happened babe?" Asked Hoseok.

"Have you seen the announcement which Pd-min Oppa has put up in Bighit's notice?" Neha asked them.

"No, but let us check" Said the 7 members in unison.

They all then began to scroll through their social mediaa in their private accounts and saw that Big Hit has put up the announcement of dating one Indian girl and that news is now trending now only. They then go through the comment sections and saw that the number of positive comments were comparatively more than the negative comments, which was a relief for them.

"Please don't get hurt by the negative comments babe" Said Namjoon.

"Yeah they're just jealous of you, and they're just some toxic and obsessed fan of ours" Said Jimin.

"Yeah and always rember that no matter what, we would never leave your side and will forever love and cherish you" Said Jungkook.

"Yeah we will forever be by your side" Said Tae kissing Neha's right cheek.

"Forever rember that no one can replace you, you are our babygirl and a precious part in our heart, which is in a special place in our heart, we love you" Said Jin with a reassuring smile.

"I love you guys, and I don't know what would I do with you all, especially after I return to India" Said Neha sighing whild smiling a little.

"Same, we will miss you, but we will always stay in touch through calls, facetime, and texts, and we will sometimes come to your place to visit you" Said Yoongi.

"Same here" Neha said

"Btw guys, we have still 10 mins left to reach our destination" Said Hoseok while seeing the google map.