Chapter 23

Neha's Pov:

Today we went to Victoria Memorial for a picnic. We were carrying a badminton set, some fruits, sandwiches, and some teas. We were also carrying two mattresses to spread it in the ground, in order to sit upon it.

"Wow, this place is nice" Said Jimin Oppa.

"Yeah I know" I said while smiling at him.

"Btw, why was this monument built though?" Asked Joon Oppa.

"Well, it was built at the period of British rule in India. At that time India, Bangladesh and Pakistan were all one country, and it was kown as Bengal at that time. At that period, queen Victoria was ruling upon the British empire. They built this monument on the memory of their queen" I finished explaining about this monument to them.

"Oh wow, interesting" Said Joon Oppa.

"Yeah and people still comes here with their respective families, friends, or with their loved one for picnic" I said.

"Yeah, like us flower" Said Jin Oppa winking at me.

"Shut up" I said while blushing at little.

"Nice" Said Jungkook Oppa.

"So you Indians have been in British rule, but for how many yrs?" Asked Jin Oppa.

"Well, we were under British rule for 89 yrs, from 1858-1947. We got our independence on 15th August 1947, which was after World War 2." I said.

"Wow, so Indians independence is also on 15th August like us, but the diferent is that our yr was 1945 not 1947" Said Jimin Oppa.

"Wow ok, but when did India, Bangladesh and Pakistan got separated? Hehe, yk I got interested in your country's history" Said Namjoon Oppa, and I giggled a little at his cuteness.

"Yeah, one more question, that were British were the first and only one to rule India?" Asked Jungkook Oppa.

"No, but the Greek king, Alexander the Great was the first one to invade India, and then there came many other royal dynasties who ruled here or just robbed our provinces, and British were the last ones to rule India" I said.

"Wow, you guys have so much history, but my question is, that why so many foreign invades happened in your country?" Asked Hobi Oppa.

"Well because,  Bengal was one of the fertile and rich provinces of the world at that time, still does" I said, while being proud.

"Oh ok" Said Hobi Oppa.

"Ok now guys, lets eat" I said, while taking out the foods, and drinks, and we began to eat immediately, as we all were very hungry from our long journey, and playing.

"Wow Jagiya, the sandwiches tastes good" Said V Oppa, while his mouth being filled with food. I found his face cute and hence giggled at his cute innocent face. I wiped the stain of food which he got on his cheek and then kissed his cheek, and he blushed, while smiling cutely at me.

I then thought, that how I got so lucky to get them as my lovers.

We then stayed there for some more good minutes, clicked memories, and then made our way towards my home.

(Skip- At home)

"Ok, so tomorrow we are going to tour the place a little right?" Asked Jimin Oppa.

"Yeah" I said.

"Now lets have our dinner" I said while dragging him with me in the dinning hall, and the rst six following us behind.

"We enjoyed a lot today babe, and got to know many informations about India" Said Namjoon Oppa while smiling his dimple smile.

"Glad, you enjoyed it babe" I said while smiling back at him.

(At night)

"Ok, so now, who will sleep with him whom" Asked V Oppa.

"Well we have 3 bedrooms, and a sofa cum bed too, and since my parens will sleep at their bedroom, according to my plan, Jimin and Jungkook Oppa will sleep with me while cuddling on my bed, which is enough to accomodate 3 people, in my bedroom.
Jin & Namjoon Oppa can sleep on the sofa cum bed. Yoongi, Hobi and V Oppas can sleep inside the other bedroom" I said.

"Ok, but I wanted to sleep with you" Said V Oppa while whining like a lid. I giggled at his childish behaviour, and pecked his lips, and then we joined our foreheads together, wishing him goodnight. I gave my other six boys goodnight pecks too.

T.B.C.

Hope you all enjoyed

Hope you all enjoyed. Have a nice day.