Chapter (8)

Neha's Pov:

When we reached the hotel where I'm staying, we went straight to my hotel room at 4th floor.

"Ok now, we are now all settled, so let me call my parents in facetime, who are in India right now." I said.

"Ok babe, but I'm still a bit nervous to meet your parents, though its in facetime." Said Jungkook Oppa.

"You're not the only one through with that kind of feeling. We are all feeling the same." Said Suga Oppa.

"Don't worry guys, I'm sure they will love you and accept you all 7" I said them with a reassuring smile.

I was calling my parents, while sitting on the huge hotel bed, where all my boys were gathered around me. After ringing for 2 times, my mom picked up the call and the call got connected within 5 secs.

(In call, in facetime)

"Hello" I said.

"Hello beta" (Hello dear). Said my mom.

"Ki korcho tumi?" (What are you doing?) I asked my mom.

"Oh, ami T.V dekhchilam ar tor call er jonno wait korchilam. (Oh, I was watching T.V and was waiting for your call). Said mom.

" Oh, tumi amar call er jonno wait korchile keno?"(Oh, why were you waiting for my call?) I asked.

"Tui ajke amader saradin call korish ni tai" ( you didn't call us from the morning) Said mom being a little disappointed.

"Ma, amar kichu tomake bolar ache, and please ei kotha ta sonar por, rag koro na " (Mom, I have something to confess to you, but please don't get mad after hearing that confession) I said.

I explained her everything in detail, and at the first she was shocked hearing my confession, but later what she replied, made me shocked. She said,

"Oh, its ok, ora satjon jodi toke khushi rakte pare, ekjoner bodole, then its fine for me and your dad."( Oh, its ok, if seven guys can male you happy, instead of one, then its fine for me and your dad) Said my mom.

I cried out of joy and said thank you to her. After that, she asked me to stay in the line of the call, as she is going to bring my dad in the facetime and will together meet all the seven members of Bts, aka. My lovers.

(Meanwhile with Bts) Jungkook's Pov: (they were whispering)

" Hyung, why was she crying?" I asked.

"I don't know Kook, but those tears seems to be happy ones to my eyes". Said Jin hyung.

" She was communicating in her mother tongue right?" Asked V hyung.

"Yeah, but what is this language is called, I don't know". Said Namjoon hyung.

" No one knows here Joon" Said Suga hyung.

"Yeah, we will ask her later, let her first finish her talk with her parents" . Said Hobi hyung.

"She looks too happy and bubbly while talking with her parents". Said Jimin hyung.

" True hyung" I said.

Neha's Pov:

After 5 mins, mom came back with my dad, and then dad said;

"Tor maa amake sob boleche" (your mom has told me everything). Said my dad.

I looked at my mom and said;

"Ami tomake bolechilam na, je ami baba ke nije ei bolbo" (I told you na, that I will confess to dad myself only). I said.

"Areeh, tui toh janish, je tor ma kono kotha gopon rakte pare na amar kach theke" (Ahh, you know na, that your mom can't keep secrets from me). Said my dad.

"And well, congrats dear, for your relationship" Said my parents together.

"Amader ke dekha, tor lovers der" (Let us see, your lovers). Said my dad.

"Ok sure!" I said happily.

I gathered them, and told them that my parents wanna see them. They all sat up straight & I gave my phone to V Oppa's hand.

"Hello Mrs & Mr. Sen" Greeted V Oppa.

"So you are one of her lovers right?" Asked my mom.

"Yes mam" Said V Oppa.

"Ok so now tell us, why you all fell for our daughter, I know my daughter is beautiful, but still there has to be other reasons than this" Said my dad.

"Dad!!" I whined at him being embarassed.

Then all my other 6 lovers gathered around V Oppa to speak to my parents.

"Well, I don't know about the others, but when I made an eye contact with your daughter's eyes during our performance, I immediately got spelled in her deep brown eyes and got lost in her eyes. Got melted by her smile and I don't know when I fell for her that deep, but I guess I fell for her that time only. And for love, there doesn't always needs reasons that why you love that person so deeply". Said Jungkook Oppa and I got tears in my eyes after hearing him.

" We liked him" Said my mom and dad.

"Well her smile, her brown dreamy eyes, the way she talks, and I don't know, but when U first saw her, I just fell for her instantly like Jungkook". Said Namjoon Oppa.

" We liked him too, approved" Said my parents.

"Well, the way she talks and I just don't know why, but when I first saw her, I felt a magnetic attraction coming towards me from her. I got lost in her eyes and fell for instantly, & I promise to you, mam and sir, I would die for her and make sure no tear is shed or she felt hurt because of one of us" Said Suga Oppa.

"Same", said the rest 4 members in unison.

" I liked them all, & we approve them all, but we still wanna hear the other 4's confession about their love for you" Said my parents.

"And we are proud of your choice dear, but if anyone of hurt my daughter's feelings, you're dead" Said my dad glaring at them.

A/N- And so on they gave their reasons for loving her and after the confession, the Bts members exchanged their numbers with her parents. When her parents cut the call, they all gave her a deep passionate kiss on her lips and they all liked her parents, her parents liked them too. After that they all went back to their dorms and asked her to be ready at 9:00 A.M in the morning for getting a small tour in Seoul with them. Today they were unable to tour Seoul, as it got late while conversing with her parents. So, they planned to start their mini tour in Seoul with her from tomorrow.

T.B.C

C