Chapter (2)

Neha's Pov:

After seeing off my parents and getting inside the airport, I send my suitcase in the luggage deposit, which are going to Seoul directly from Kolkata. On the other hand, I'm going to Mumbai first, then after checking in Mumbai airport, I'll again have another flight at 1:00 P.M at noon to Seoul. After getting checking myself, my bags, phones, watches etc, I sat in 12C and waited till they announce our flight for Mumbai.

"Flight Air India to Mumbai has boarded" I heard them announcing.

I immediately got up and get inside the plane. After 15 mins, the plane took over and after 2 hrs we landed in Mumbai. When it was 10:00 A.M, I did all my checkings once again in the Mumbai airport in order to take the flight to Seoul, and since ny luggage is on it way to Seoul already, hence my one work in the airport will be less. But since this flight will be international flight, the airport rules were more strict this time in Mumbai airport.

After getting all the checkings and necessary processes done, I sat down again and waited for the flight to arrive. After 20 mins the flight came, and I was on my way to Seoul.

(Skip to when Neha landed to Seoul)

It was 1:00 P.M noon in Seoul, when the flight landed. I after getting all my luggages from the departure inside the Airport, I went to the hotel which I booked. I got the papers sign in the hotel, took my room keys and went inside my hotel room.
Bts will be performing at 5:00 P.M in the evening in Seoul and the fan meet will be held at 6:30 P.M in the evening. As I came to Seoul for 1 week, hence I will explore this place after attending their concert and fan meet.

It was now 4:00 P.M now and I was getting ready inside the hotel for attending their concert and fan meet. As the hotel was 50 mins far from the place from where the they will be performing, I was getting ready before time. I wore a red crop top with black wavy skirt, put my hair down ( which was long till my shoulders) and got a lite make up.

I was now in their concert at xxxx stadium to see it. When they were performing mic drop, I made an eye contact with the maknae of the group, and guess what, HE SMILED AT ME!! FRICKING SMILED AT ME!! I smiled back dreamily at him, and I was feeling that my hear would explode at any time. My heart was beating became so fast at that time after making an eye contact with him.

(Skip after the performance to fansign)

After the performance was finished, I was in the fan meet now.
I was now in front of Namjoon oppa, aka RM. 'The leader of Bts'. So, I hand him my album to sign on it.

"What's your name" RM Oppa asked me.

"I'm Neha" I replied a little shyly.

"You're so cute" RM Oppa said, and I blushed.

"Thank you" I said.
"Where are you from, you don't look from here" RM Oppa said.

"Well, I'm not from here, I'm from India" I said smiling.

"As expected, Indians are cute" RM Oppa said.

Jungkook's Pov

"Hyung isn' the girl talking with Rm hyung beautiful" I asked my other hyungs

"Yes, and guess what, I fell for her already, without talking to her" Said V hyung.

"No, I'm older than you two, I've the more right to date her" Said Suga hyung.

"Huh! If that's the case, then I'm the oldest among you all, and then I've the most right to date her" Said Jin hyung.

"Nah, she goona love me here, I am the mochi here." Said Jimin hyung.

"Wow, ig we all fell for her right, the first sight only" Said Hobi hyung.

"Wait, there's only one solution to this. When she will come to me, I'll ask her to wait in the changing room, so we can tell her about our feelings towards her, and I'm sure, that Rm hyung also fell in love with her like us only" I said.

"Ok" Said the other 5.

"And you're right, Rm surely also fell in love with her already" Said Hobi hyung.

"Like she gives us the total positive vibes and makes our harts beat faster for her" Said Jin hyung.

"Yeah, and who will not tell me" Said Jimin hyung.

"Yeah she is so cute" Said V hyung.

(Btw they were all communicating with each other in Korean and with fans in English and Korean)