Chapter (24)

Neha's Pov:

It was evening, when we returned back from our mini tour of the city. I was sitting in the living room with my boys. Jimin's head was rested on my left shoulder, Joon lying on my lap, and me playing with his hair. Kook was scrolling through his phone, V was sitting on my right, while holding my right hand. My mom was in the kitchen, preparing some snacks for us, and my dad was reading some news on the newspaper. That's when suddenly my door bell ranged. I thought that who could have come, 'cause' as far I knew, today no one's arrival is known, so I got up from my sit, by startling Joon and Jimin, to open the door. I was totally dumbfounded and stunned by seeing the person in front of eyes.

"Hi, long time no see" He said and winked at me playfully like our old days.

"You, how tf did you knew that I lived here?When did you came back? How are you? And I missed you" I said with a big smile with the last sentence and pulled him into a tight hug, and took his warmth after fucking 3 yrs. We enjoyed our hug for good 2 mins.

"Wow chill girl, won't you let me inside? Or are you planning to end all the conversations with me outside only." He said looking at me, while faking his disappointment. Still the same I see, I sighed while smiling his fake expression.

"Yeah sorry John, come inside" I said while rolling my eyes while smiling a little.

"Hehe, thanks girl" Said John and kissed my cheek, like he used to do on our highschool days.

"Mom-dad, look who is here" I said while shouting happily.

My parents then paused their respective works and came to my direction, and saw John, who immediately hugged him, and was totally happy to see him. They always used to see him as their own and still does.

"How are you son?" Asked my dad.

"Fine uncle" Said John while smiling.

"When did you came back from Australia to India dear?" Asked my mom.

"Well I came here 2 days before and was planning to give you all a surprise visit" Said John while smiling cheekily.

"But how did knew that I live here?" I asked being surprised.

"Well I got to know your adress from Vikash, he helped me lot to find your house too" He said

"Oh ok" I said and understanding that my school friends knew about his arrival and kept his arrival to India from me.

I had by that time totally forgotten about my lovers, as I was very happy on seeing my childhood bestie after 3 yrs, though he was a Australian, who was my middle-school crush.
From class five to hight-school we studied together here India, as his dad was transferred here for his job, and they stayed here for 7 yrs. After he returned back to Australia, we still used to have contact with each other through social medias, but seeing him again in person after 3 yrs was thrilling for me. We were cuddly buddies too.

I then suddenly noticed that my 7 lovers eyeing me and John with mixed emotion of jealousy, anger and confusion. I then thought of explaining about my relation with him nd about him too. I then cleared my throat in order to gather the eight pairs of eyes on me.

"Who is he?" Asked Yoongi Oppa in cold tone, which was filled with jealousy and anger and that tone also sent shivers through my spines.

"He is my childhood bestie John, whom I am meeting after 3 yrs physically. He stays at Australia, he is a foreigner bestie of mine" I finished my brief introduction about him to him and about my kind of relationship shared with him.

"Ok, but if he is your childhood bestie, then why did he kissed your cheek?" Asked Joon Oppa while staring coldly at me, and the stare seemd to tear my heart at any moment, but I still pulled myself together and answered him.

"Well from our very childhood, we used to greet each other like this. He used to always kiss my cheeks, and me embracing him in a tight hug. We both were brother and sister though" I said the last sentence while shrugging a bit.

"I missed those butterfly days, when we used to skip classes, and used to go to the rooftop of our school, and spend their talking nonsense, and joking around with each other.

" yeah I still miss those days too"I said while smiling back at him.

"Yeah, we were so carefree at those days, life was so easy on those days." Said John.

After talking about our good old memories with each other for sometime, I introduced Bts to him as my lovers. He said that he knew about me dating them, as he saw the announcement made by Bighit on the internet, as it was a very viral news, when it was put up.

"Well for how many days are you here though?" I asked.

"For 2 weeks, and I would like to live here with you, if you don't mind ofc" Said John.

"Sure bestie you can live here with me for the days you are here, and I have no problem" I said while smiling at him.

"Well you can also come with us to Itachuna" I said.

"Sure, I would love to" He said while smiling back at me.

Meanwhile with Bts, Jungkook's Pov:

"Hyung, isn't he so handsome and looks manly?" I asked, though I was jealous on their closeness.

"Yeah he is bjt not more than me" Said Jin hyung.

"But look how closely they're talking with each other" Said Jimin hyung while pouting, in hope that Neha will notice his pout.

"And she is also offering him to come with us to Itachuna" Said V hyung.

"Yeah, like how we thought of spending our time their with her as only 8" Said Yoongi hyung a little grumpily.

"We understand that she is meeing him after 3 yrs, but still.." Said Namjoon hyung.

T.B.C

Hope you enjoyedHave a nice day

Hope you enjoyed
Have a nice day.
Borahae💜