Chapter (22)

Jungkook's Pov:

It was 9:30 in the morning in India, when we reached West Bengal. We were standing outside the airport for Neha's dad to come and pick us up. That's when we saw a navy blue car pulling up.

"Well hello sons, it's nice to meet you 7 again" Said her dad, while smiling.

"It's our pleasure to meet you again too sir, sorry I mean dad" Said Namjoon hyung while showing his dimple smile.

"It's fine my son, btw Neha is out for her job, and she won't be coming back until the evening" Said her dad.

"Oh ok, thank you for telling us" Said Jin hyung.

"Yeah, and we would be very thankful if you can let us pick her up from her job in the evening" I said.

"Nope my son, I won't mind at all, but the thing is that, she has went to her job with her bike, so it is not possible for you to pick her up" Said her dad.

"Oooh ok" I said while pouting a little

"Awww, you're so cute my son" Said her dad while chuckling.

(After we reached her home)

"Welcome again here my sons" Greeted her mom to us happily.

"Namaste mom, and its our pleasure to meet you again" Said V hyung.

"Come inside my sons" Her mom said, and we all got inside and got ourselves comfortable on the Sofas and chairs.

She then brought us some Indian sweets and 7 glasses of waters.

"You all must be thirsty and hungry, after a long journey, have this my sons, I will later prepare lunch for all of you" Said her mom while smiling.

I could not help but smile at her too, like I could feel her like my own mom. Whenever I come here, it always feels like home here.

"Thank you mom, we needed this" Said Jin hying and we all took one sweet each and a glass of water each, and as usual, Indian sweets are the best.

(Skip- At the evening)

It was 6:00 pm in the evening, and we all people in the house were waiting for Neha to come back. That's when we heard a horn and by seeing her parents face's reaction, we understood that it's Neha's bike's sound, which is giving horn, so that the security opens the big gate for her to enter and then park the bike.

When she entered the house, she was looking totally wared out, bur when she once noticed us, she was totally dumbfounded, like I can understand it was unexpected visit for her from us.

"What....When did you guys came? Do you mom-dad knew about their coming?" She then began to question non-stop, and she looked so cute while rambling.

"Yeah dear, we knew and your beloveds wanted to surprise you by coming here, since today is your 1 yr of relationship anniversary with them" Said her mom.

"Yeah and they would be staying here for one and half months" Said her dad.

"Happy 1 yr anniversary love" I said, and handed her a bouquet of orchids.

"It smells so nice Kook" She said and inhaled the smell. She then came more closer towards me and kissed my cheek, and me being an idiot, I smiled like a fool.

"Happy 1 yr anniversary Jagiya" Said V hyung, and handed her a bouquet of blood red roses.

"Waw, thank you Oppa! These are my fav flowers, & these smells nice too" She said to hyung while smiling cutely towards him. She then kissed his cheek too, and he was huge blushing mess.

"Happy 1 yr anniversary babe" Said Jimin hyung and handed her a bouquet of pink roses.

"Thank you love and same to you" She said and then pinched his soft cheeks and then gave a kiss to that pinched cheeks. Hyung was now total blushing mess, in a more horrible state then V hyung.

"Happy anniversary sweetheart" Said Namjoon hyung and and handed her a bouquet of dahlia.

"Aww thanks Joonie and same to you" She said and hugged him, as he was too tall for her to kiss him, then hyung kissed her forehead.

"Happy 1 yr anniversary sunshine" Said Hobi hyung, and gave his famous sunshine smile to her. He gave her a bouquet of white roses.

"Thanks Hobi, and same to you"She said and hyung kissed her back of knuckles. This tine she was now a total blushing mess.

" Happy 1 yr anniversary kitten"Said Yoongi hyung and gave her a bouquet of sunflowers.

"Thanks Yoongles" She said and hyung kissed her forehead.

"Happy 1 yr anniversary princess" Said Jin hyung and handed her a bouquet of bougainvillea, hyung then also kissed her forehead and she thanked hin too.

She then went upstairs to get freshen up.

After she came down from shower, her mother handed her cup of black coffee and handed each one of us too.

"Well today you 8 can go outside for dinner to celebrate your anniversary." Said her mom.

"Sure" We all said.

"And tomorrow you can all go tour this place a bit, and Neha can guide you.

"Sure I've no problen, but it would be possible only after 7:30, after I return back from my work" Said Neha.

"Its ok with us love" Said Joonie hyung.

"Ok then, we can visit places like Victoria memorial, and for one night stay, we can go to Itachuna" Said Neha.

"Sounds a great planning to me dear" Said her mom.

(Skip to dinner time)

Now we were at Park street, the street which is famous for restaurants. We then got inside Barbeque-q nation, a chinese restaurant, and the foods which she ordered were delicious. We enjoyed our day a lot there. We spent well.

(A/N- In here, Neha has completed her college and is now doing a job under civil engeneering)

Hi guys, am finally back, last two days exam is art, so am less stressed.
I hope you enjoyed.
Stay tuned, borahae. 💜