Chapter 17

Author's Pov:

Neha and Bts were all wearing masks,  so that no one can recognises them. The basement was behind Neha's school gate.

"You boys,  don't make any noises ok?" Said Neha in a stern tone.

"Yes!!" Said Bts in whisper shout.

"And please don't hate me you all,  after what you all will witness, and as I have already warned you all not to come with me here" Said Neha.

"We can never hate you bae" Said V

"Thanks, and stay behind me, its dangerous" Said Neha in a commanding tone.

Bts obeyed her like obedient children,  and stayed behind her,  as they know nothing about this place. Bts were astonished,  when they saw her taking out a gun.

"Wait,  you have a gun?" Asked a jaw dropping Jimin.

"Yeah, I have license for it too,  and please close your mouth, or else fly will go inside your mouth" Said Neha.

"Wait,  don't tell me, that you will kill that guy." Asked Jin being more surprised after realising it.

"Yeah you got it absolutely correct Oppa,  I will definately kill him." Said Neha evil smirking.

"W-Wh-What!!" Shouted Bts without being able to control themselves from shouting.

"Yeah,  keep it down oppas" Neha said to them.

"Oh,  we are sorry kitten" Said Yoongi.

"I'm a secret assassin. But don't worry,  I never kill innocent people, but I kil those,  who gets free from all the laws just because of fame and money,  and the people who remains same, after coming out from jails" Said Neha in a stern voice,  which was filled with anger.

"Oh.." Said Jungkook.

"My school friends are my partners,  they're also secret assassins" Said Neha.

After that, Neha texted her friends and  asked them that,  whether they have kidnapped Jay or not.

"Ok,  so they're already inside the basement,  and they all have already kidnapped Jay" Said Neha to Bts.

"Ok" Said Bts.

"So lets go inside now,  and follow me" Said Neha taking the lead.

"Ok" Said Bts.

"Yeah and don't be scared you all,  ok?" Said Neha.

"Yes,  we won't be scared" Said Bts while whisper shouting.

Then they went inside the basement and found Jay tied up in chair, with a cloth tied around his mouth,  so that he can't talk.

"Remove the cloth from his mouth and let him speak" Said Neha to her friends.

Arun immediately removed the cloth from his mouth and let him speak.

"Why did you kidnap me here!?" Shouted angry and scared Jay.

"Tui amader bon er moton bff,  je amader sob chilo,  tui oke rape korechish!!" (You have raped our sister like bff, that's why!!) Shouted Neha at Jay with anger boiling in her eyes. (A/n- the room was soundproof)

"But she rejected me again!!" Said Jay.

"Reject koreche bole rape kore dibi" (Since she has rejected you,  that means you will rape her) Said Neha in a cold tone, which send shivers down to Bts's spines.

Bts were totally scared seeing this side of their sweet,  caring and loving angel.

"You dare to shout at me after what you did!!" Said Neha growling at him.

"You know what,  people like you doesn't deserve to live in this beautiful Earth, as people like you amke this beautiful Earth dirty and ugly" Said Neha to him with a cold stare and without wasting any time she shot him in his head twice and Jay was dead in the spot.

"Ugh! He made my ears dirty by his words. You four,  burry his body in such a place where no one can ever find it and never imagine that kind of place for burry" Neha said to her friends.

"Ok"They four said.

" Oh, wait,  burry his body in the midnight,  as ut would be the safest time and you all can go now,  we wikk agin meet at midnight" Said Neha to her friends.

"Ok" Said Neha's friends and went away.

"Wait won't people find his body,  before the midnight?" Asked V.

"Nope,  since no one knows this place except us" Said Neha smirking.

"Oh ok" Said V.

"I have avenged you my Friend Meara, I hope you are good up there" Said Neha looking  up in the sky and a tear rolled down her eyes. She closed her eyes and smiled weakly thinking,  while about Meera.

Neha then wiped her tears and turned towards Bts and said;

"Ok guys, now let me drop you 7 to the airport,  as you have the luggage with you,  and it is already 8:00 Pm,  and it will take time to reach the airport from here" Said Neha

(When they reached the airport)

"Don't forget to call us, text us,  and facetime us" Said Jungkook with a pout.

"Ofc my bunny,  I won't forget" Said Neha and gave a passionate kiss on his lips.

"Yeah,  we also want kisses" Said other members of Bts and whinnied like a kid, Neha giggled seeing their childish behaviour.

"Ans you all 7,  don't forget to call me once you reach Seoul,  and don't forget to text me,  call me facetime me everyday too" Said Neha, and hugged her 7 lovers one by one and then did a group hug for the last time before going inside the airport.
And with that,  Bts members,  went inside the airport.

Neha on the other hand didn't knew about them coming to India after 2 months to celebrate Dewali with her and her family and friends,  as jt was a surprise for her by her mother and them. Neha's mom has already took their dress size for making punjabi and kurta, and Bts knew that,  they agreed at her mother's request for making punjabi and kurta for them,  as they also themselves wanted to try wearing Indian traditional dresses.

T.B.C

C