Chapter (26)

Jin's Pov: (In Jin and Neha's room at night)

I was sitting upon our bed waiting for her to come out from her shower. After my showering was complete, she went inside for a shower. When she came out to take her cloths back inside in order to change, I was unable to take my eyes of her, she looked to fucking sexy. Water was dripping off from her wet hair and she was wearing no cloths, she was only wrapped in a towel. I began to lick my lips at her by seeing her sexiness. After getting her cloths, she went inside the washroom to change cloths.

"I know that you wanna have it with me, your eyes tells me that" Said Neha to me in a little seductive way, by directly staring deeply into my eyes.

"What..what..what do you..mean" I asked while stammering a little by seeing this new side of hers.

"Don't act like you don't know what I mean to honey, you know very well that I mean that you wanna have sex with me,  as your eyes is full of lust right now" She said while whispering in my ear in a seductive way, which sent shivers through my spine.

"What..are you sure, that you wanna have it with me right now?" I asked after gaining my confidence back a little.

"Yeah totally bae" She said while moving her hand up and down on my bare chest, while still staring at my eyes deeply.

(Alert-16+)

I then pulled her more towards me, and began to kiss her smoothly first and then the kiss became heated. I then began to strip my boxers off and threw it at the end of the room, while still kissing her, and now I was fully naked. She then also took off her  cloths and her underwear. The best part was that when she took off her cloths she was not wearing a bra. I then later pinned her to the bed and began to hovering over her.

(A/n- hehe, no more unholy writing here, rest you guys imagine, I'm myself 15 right now, so no more unholy writing here)

(Skip to next morning)

When I woke up in the next morning,  I found her sleeping upon my bare chest, who was still snuggling in her sleep with me, and she looked so cute. We both were still naked from yesterday's night, it still feels so good by remembering her moaning, abd screaming my name and asking me to move faster. When she was covered in sweat she looked so hot, and I was becoming more needy by seeing that yesterday. I was then shaken from my thoughts after seeing her waking up from her sweet sleep.

"Had a nice sleep princess?" I asked while smirking at her.

"Yeah, it was my best night yesterday" She said.

"It was mine too bae" I said.

"Wanna go to shower with me, and take shower with me?" She asked.

"Sure, lets go" I said, and then we went inside the washroom to take shower together.

After our shower was done, we got fully dressed and went out with our suitcases, as today was our returning day to Neha's house.

"Wow, yesterday night you both were so loud, we were unable to sleep" Said John while smirking at us, and we both blushed at his comment.

"How was he butterfly? How did you felt? How are you feeling now?" Asked John to Neha, while still smirking.

"Shut up you idiot!" She said while shouting at him, who was still a blushing mess for his comments.

I then noticed my other members eyeing me with jealousy, but I didn't gave a fuck,  but I felt proud as I was her first among us, though not technically first, as she had her first with her first lover Ankit, who is dead now.

"Now guys lets go back to from where we came" She said while pulling me with her towards our parking area, dragging our suitcases with us, the others began to chase us. And John waa shaking his head while smiling a little by seeing our silliness.

I enjoyed a lot here, and I got the best gift from my lover here too, still smiling while recalling my yesterday's shared night.

Hope you enjoyed.
Have a nice day.
Borahae💜