Chapter 32

Yoongi's Pov:(2nd relationship anniversary)

We are now in India, and today is our second relationship anniversary with our Kitten. And as usual we Bts are giving our Kitten a surprise visit this time including our sin too, bur there's a extra things planned just for our Kitten. Kitten's parents knows about our visit like always, and by this following yr they have become like our second parents, and will be soon, if our plan gets successful. India has became our second home too.

Today was Sunday, and here again Kitten's dad drove us back their home. But when we reached, we noticed that our Kitten was absent, but our son was sleeping peacefully in his grandma's lap. Mom was singing some kind of lullaby to him in thier mother tongue. When she noticed us us, she smiled at us and gestured us to sit, which we happily took. She then out Soobin to Jimin's lap, who began to stir in his sleep in his lap, and we all began to coo at her.

"How are u my sons?" Asked our Kitten's mom.

"We are fine mom, but where is Neha? Isn't Sunday a off day for her?" Asked Tae.

"Oh well, she has gone out with some of her friends for a get together." Said her mom.

"Oh but when would she return?" Asked Jin hyung.

"She should be back by an hour" Said her dad.

"Well....we wanna ask u guys something..." Said Jungkook.

"And we hope to get permission for that" Said Hoseok.

"What is it my sons?" Asked her dad.

"Well....we wanna marry ur daughter" I said.

"And we wanna make her ours forever and spent the rest our lives with her, and make our family more bigger" Said Namjoon.

"We wanna make her our queen and make her our world" Said Jimin.

"And today we wanna take her out on a date to celebrate our 2 yrs of relationship anniversary, and we wanna propose her there only" Said Namjoon.

"Well my sons, from the very begining we have accepted u 7 as our son-in-laws, so u have our full blessing for marrying our daughter" Said her dad. As we began to cheer, he again then said in a more strict voice..

"But....if u hurt her, I will not hesitate to break ur bones, understood!!" Said her dad in a daring voice to us, which sent shivers down our spines.

"Don't worry, we won't never hurt ur daughter, as we can't even imagine doing that, as doing that would mean hurting our other half." Said Jungkook.

"But instead we would die for her" Said Tae.

"And thank u for accepting us, we also love u two as our own parents" I said.

We then touched both of their feet with both of our hands, as their tradition. They then put their hands on top of our head, and blessed us.

(Skip-After an hour)

We were all chattering with her parents freely like we do with our parents, when we suddenly heard the bell rang. Her mom then got up to open the door, and there was standing outside a all sweaty Neha, our beautiful Kitten.

"Tor bike er horn sunte payi ni keno?" (Why didn't we heard ur bike's horn?) Asked her mom.

"Toke ato klanto dekhache keno?" (Why are u looking so tired?) Asked her mom.

"Well the gates were already open, so I didn't need the thought to give the horn, and to answer ur second question, it is too hot outside, hence I am too exhausted." Said Neha.