Chapter 28

Author's Pov:

Bts got scared after hearing about Neha going into Coma, though they were unaware of the pregnancy news. That they will know once they go to India.
They immediately took their private flight that night only, informing each of their parents about Neha's situation. They also informed about this emergency to Pd-min and asked for some days off, by understanding the situation they were in right now.

They were now inside their private plane, everyone was silent. Everyone could sense the tension inside the plane. No one were speaking to each other, until,

"Don't you think Neha's parents has more to say to us?" Asked V

"Yeah, we sensed that too during the phone call" Said Jimin.

"I am feeling scared about our Neha" Said Jungkook.

"We are feeling scared to kook" Said Jin.

"Yeah, but lets just hope she will be fine" Said Yoongi.

(Skip- When they landed on India)

(On call)

"Mom, we are here, which hospital are you guys at?" Asked Jin.

"Don't worry son, your dad is coming at the airport to pick you all up" Said Neha's mom.

"Oh ok, thanks mom" Said Jin.

"Bye son" Said her mom.

"Bye mom" Said Jin.

(Call ended)
(Skip-when they reached the hospital)

Bts came running towards her parents, and her parents embraced them in a tight group hug.

"How are you my sons?" Asked her mom.

"We are fine mom" Said V.

"Sorry for calling you all here again, though you guys have work back in Seoul, and we are sorry for disturbing" Said her dad.

"No no dad, you haven't disturbed us, nor you have disturbed us from our works dad, as nothing is more important than our Neha. We would die for her, and if the world waa ending and she was not ok, then still we would reach for her" Said Jin. Her dad smiled at them, and felt happy for daughter for getting such lovable and caring lovers.

"Ok, but dad we can sense that there is more things about her health except for the coma, which you two aren't telling us" Said Namjoon.

"You're right my sons, there is one more thing which we haven't informed you all during our phone call" Said her dad.

"What is it?" Asked Jimin.

"Well....Neha is ...pregnant" Said her mom and then a big sign left from her.

"......." Bts (Bts went silent).

"We know that you all are not ready to be fathers, but please don't leave my daughter for it" Said her mom.

"Yeah, but they won't dare to leave her, because its there responsibilty since one of them got her pregnant" Said her dad in a scary voice, and bts got shiver through their spines.

"How could you say that, we can never imagine to leave her, specially in this kind of situation where she needs us the most, and we are happy to become dads, though this was totally unplanned, and we know that the child biologically belongs to Jin hyung, as no one had did it with her except for him" Said Namjoon.

"And we would be very glad if you let us take her with us to Seoul, to take care of her during pregnancy, when she wakes up" Said Jin.

"Sure my sons, you all can take her with you all to Seoul" Said her dad.

"Thanks dad" Said Hoseok.

Bts were totally overwhelmed with happiness. They were unable to believe that they were gonna be fathers, and that their lover is the mother of their child. They were glad that they were going to start off their own family with her. It didn't mattered to them, that whether the child biologically belong to one of them or not, but the matter was that the child would be still theirs no matter what, and that they would treat each other's children as their very own. Happy tears were forming in their eyes, by the thoughts and the tears were getting dried up too.

T.B.C.

Hope you enjoyed

Hope you enjoyed.
Borahae💜