Chapter (11)

Author's Pov: (At midnight)

Neha and the others were also done with their packing. It was 11:30 pm when Bts came outside her hotel, after checking out from the hotel, Neha was waiting outside the hotel for her lovers to come to pick her up from there,  their flight was at 1:00 am at midnight. It was 12 at midnight,  when she saw the black car of Bts.

"Have you informed Pd-min Oppa about us going to India" Neha asked them.

"Yes,  we have,  don't worry" Said Suga,  and Neha just hummed back in a blank expression.

She was totally lost in her thoughts of her old beautiful memories,  which she had shared with her late grandmother. She was still processing to believe the fact that her grandmother was no more with her,  who was like a second mother for her.

(When they reached the airport in Seoul)

After they got into Bts's private plane,  the flight didn't wasted its time but made its way for India. Neha was sitting by the window side,  still lost in her own thoughts. Jimin was sitting in the middle between Neha and Jungkook. V,  Hoseok and Suga were in one row. Namjoon and Jin were sitting beside each other,  behind the seats of V, Hoseok and Suga.

"When will be reaching India,  West Bengal?" Asked Neha being a little awoken from her own thougts.

"We will reach there after more 3 hrs" Said Jungkook,  who was sitting beside her.

"Ok" Said Neha,  again getting herself consumed in her own thoughts.

Jungkook wrapped his hand around her shoulders,  and he said to her;

"Don't worry,  and don't be sad please,  because always remeber,  that you have 7 of us to always get your back and to be by your side" Said Jungkook,  while kissing her forehead.

"Thanks,  I needed it" Said Neha while smiling and resting her head on his shoulders,  and after few seconds she fell into a deep slumber.

T.B.C

C