Chapter 27

Author's Pov:
(Skip-After a month bts's return to Seoul)

It has been a month they left India, and Jin's sex with Neha. Recently Neha was not feeling well. She was having some kind of morning sickness, symptoms like headaches, feeling nauseous, vomiting, and her periods were late. According to her knowledge, these were all symptoms for pregnancy, so she thought of getting a pregnancy test from the pharmacy. Hence, she went out with her bike for the pharmacy.

"Kothaye jachish tui ekhon ei sokale?" (Where are you going in this morning?) Asked her mom.

"Ma, amar kichu jinish dorkar ache pharmacy theke, tai okhane jachi" (Mom, I need some things from the pharmacy, so I am going there only) Said Neha.

"Oh ok, taratari chole ashish" (Oh ok, come back soon) Said her mom.

"Yeah" She said and kissed her mom on her cheek before taking her bike out.

She then went out with her bike towards her destination, the pharmacy. She then thought that if she was really pregnant, then she shouldn't be riding a heavy bike like this. She then also remembered that while doing sex with Jin, that she had forgotten to take the birth control pills and Jin also didn't used the protection. And if she really pregnant, then the child would be Jin's, as she hasn't done it with anyone else except for him. He was her first time among the Seven, but her second time reality.

(At Pharmacy)

"Excuse me, can I get a pregnancy test?" Asked Neha to the shopkeeper.

"Sure, just wait a min ma'am" Said the shopkeeper.

"Two, give me two, and make sure that its date is not over" Said Neha.

"Sure ma'am" Said the shopkeeper.

After paying for the pregnancy test to the shopkeeper, Neha started her bike towards her destination, her home.

While riding her bike, she was suddenly feeling nauseous, and her bike got crashed with pillar. She then fell off from her bike, and bike fell beside her. Immediately the place was crowded, where the accident has occured. The people called the ambulance and admitted her at the nearest hospital, and since her phone had no password, the people immediately called her parents, and told them about her situation.
Her parents immediately reported at the hospital, where she was admitted after an hr.

(At the hospital)

"In which room is Neha Sen admitted?" Asked Neha's parents to the receptionist.

"In room 150 ma'am and sir" Said the receptionist.

"Thank you" Said her dad, and they ran towards her room.

After they went in front of room 150, they saw her from the glass of the door, that the doctors were checking her, and that many wires were connecting her. She was lying unconscious. This scene for her parents were unbearable. Her mom broke into tears, in her husband's chest.

(When the doctor came)

"How is my daughter doctor?" Asked her mom.

"Don't worry ma'am, both her and her child is safe, but she has went to coma" Said the doctor.

"Thank god, wait....you said child" Asked her mom in astonish.

"Yeah ma'am, she is one week pregnant" Said the doctor.

And that she has went to coma"Said her mom, breaking into tears once again.

After hearing about their daughter's pregnancy news, they immediately called Bts (their future son in laws), and told them about her coma news to them and they said they will come to India tomorrow only. They didn't told them about her pregnancy news to them, they will tell them once they come here. Her parents were both happy and sad for her.They were happy as she was expecting and they were sad as she was in coma right now.

T.B.C

C